3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 15
stckrboy wrote:
Why not just port it outside of MCC? If play anywhere can sync saves between PC and Xbox one, then surely they can sync saves between 360 and the one.
The backwards compatible version of Reach already does this. If you're talking remaster, I can't see that being on the cards any time soon
I'm actually one of the few that is totally against the idea of Reach being added in. I'd much rather see the current version get the One X Enhancement treatment that many other BC games have gotten. Plus, let's be real, the ranking in that game was a pain in the -Yoink-. I don't want to start over.
stckrboy wrote:
Why not just port it outside of MCC? If play anywhere can sync saves between PC and Xbox one, then surely they can sync saves between 360 and the one.
The backwards compatible version of Reach already does this. If you're talking remaster, I can't see that being on the cards any time soon
I'm actually one of the few that is totally against the idea of Reach being added in. I'd much rather see the current version get the One X Enhancement treatment that many other BC games have gotten. Plus, let's be real, the ranking in that game was a pain in the -Yoink-. I don't want to start over.
Yeah. Reach 360 is still heavily populated. Putting that in as DLC for MCC with reduced customization, and a rank reset all for the sake of 60 fps would be a disaster. I second the Xbox One X enhancement. Mainly because id like to play at a higher framerate than 30 fps
They could make it a dlc but most game modes would be gone so I wouldn't expect the whole game
I'd like it but I think they should focus on getting the game playable first
I would even consider paying $10 for it to be added. If the rest of MCC is at the standards we deserve.
I would even consider paying $10 for it to be added. If the rest of MCC is at the standards we deserve. id happily pay for this addition too
This is what I don't get yall say halo reach is a back story and it should not be added but halo odst is also a back story from reach and is added to the MCC see my point halo reach link up to halo odst. I think halo reach should be added to the Master Chief collection.
I would even consider paying $10 for it to be added. If the rest of MCC is at the standards we deserve.
This
gemma uk80 wrote:
Who thinks halo reach should be added to halo mcc as a dlc ???
Definitely not DLC but a free add on for sure. 343 has been good about free updates though. Don’t think they would make us pay for that
Cmacaveli wrote:
gemma uk80 wrote:
Who thinks halo reach should be added to halo mcc as a dlc ???
Definitely not DLC but a free add on for sure. 343 has been good about free updates though. Don’t think they would make us pay for that
as long as it's added in 60fps , I'm not bothered about paying for it.
I would be happy if they added enhancement for xbox one (60 FPS, 1080P). i cant stand reach multiplayer but firefight is super fun and the campaign is great. If they added 60 FPS and 1080P i'd happily pay 30 dollars for it.
I would love it if Halo Reach got added to the MCC.

As others have said, I would probably even be willing to pay a little bit of ££ for it.
No NBNS, no buy.
Please god no. 4 games is enough as much as I love reach and still have the disc just keep it at 4
Yes, please
Add halo reach? Hell, I'd consider taking halo 4 out instead.
"Stckrboy Wrote:
The backwards compatible version of Reach already does this. If you're talking remaster, I can't see that being on the cards any time soon"
Add halo reach? Hell, I'd consider taking halo 4 out instead.
Im sorry but as much as the halo games on Xbox 360 are the full original games, its soo horrible to try play them at 30fps - this alone is why reach should be added as its the last fpp halo not in the collection and its one of the best so it doesnt really make sense it not being there... This is literally the reason I havent bought reach on bc as I just cant take 30fps anymore, but added to this collection - oh what I wouldn't do
the masterchief collection is not the halo collection but in the future i hope for the halo complete saga edition for the lunching of the next generation xbox console
That's just complete stupid to make us keep buying collections if we already have paid for them, some us have bought them twice already. Instead they should just add all the games to this collection and keep it updated and worked on going forward, so when the new xbox comes we don't need to buy the damn games again. I would be annoyed if they release another collection with reach added to the new xbox that would majorly piss me off
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. 6
  7. 7
  8. ...
  9. 15