3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 15
Dema117 wrote:
the masterchief collection is not the halo collection but in the future i hope for the halo complete saga edition for the lunching of the next generation xbox console
I mean as soon as ODST's campaign and Spartan Ops were added it became the Halo Collection minus Reach. So that whole "bUt MasTEr cHiEf isN't iN ReaCh" is just nonsense. Regardless of the facts that they are more or less just expansions of Halo 3 and 4, they don't pertain to Master Chief and weren't in the game at launch.
As far as another collection, I refuse to purchase Halo 1 and Halo 4 a 4th and 3rd time respectively in order to have a 60fps updated Reach. Either make it MCC dlc or give it a stand-alone port like Halo Wars.
While it would be incredible to have Reach on the MCC, I don't know if it would be ideal considering the player count these days.
Dema117 wrote:
the masterchief collection is not the halo collection but in the future i hope for the halo complete saga edition for the lunching of the next generation xbox console
I mean as soon as ODST's campaign and Spartan Ops were added it became the Halo Collection minus Reach. So that whole "bUt MasTEr cHiEf isN't iN ReaCh" is just nonsense. Regardless of the facts that they are more or less just expansions of Halo 3 and 4, they don't pertain to Master Chief and weren't in the game at launch.
As far as another collection, I refuse to purchase Halo 1 and Halo 4 a 4th and 3rd time respectively in order to have a 60fps updated Reach. Either make it MCC dlc or give it a stand-alone port like Halo Wars.
I agree with this, but please don't make it a standalone port just add to mcc
<p></p>
Dema117 wrote:
Why doesn't 343i just do away with this argument ("but it's the Master Chief Collection") once and for all by renaming it the "Halo Collection"? Hopefully, this will coincide with the release of Halo: Reach DLC for the game as well as the remainder of the missing content!
Dema117 wrote:
Why doesn't 343i just do away with this argument ("but it's the Master Chief Collection") once and for all by renaming it the "Halo Collection"? Hopefully, this will coincide with the release of Halo: Reach DLC for the game as well as the remainder of the missing content!
See here https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/halo-mcc--change-name-to-halo-legacy-collection/57333213-c293-4d59-aa4a-51be11cce5d9/posts
Slayerkodi wrote:
Dema117 wrote:
See here https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/halo-mcc--change-name-to-halo-legacy-collection/57333213-c293-4d59-aa4a-51be11cce5d9/posts
Lazy link
Reach should 💯 percent not be added to MCC.... I can imagine why any one wants it added actually. What players should be asking for is an update to Reach itself. Why add what would be a diet version of Reach to MCC? Look at all the games in MCC, let's pretend they function 💯 percent, while we got whole campaigns we got very limited multiplayer maps and game modes but we got very limited armor customization as well. If they added reach to MCC the number of complaints after wards of all the stuff that would be cut out would be a lot. Not to mention I bet they would cut out firefight as well. Who would want that? Players really need to just keep asking for a Reach update and not a diet Reach added to MCC.
If they do add Halo Reach and Firefight to MCC that would be great ! Though, i'm mostly excited for a classic Firefight mode to return.
I would much rather have ODST Firefight and Full Armor Customization over Reach
nLz06 wrote:
I would love it. Playing it at 720p and 30fps is pretty rough after enjoying the MCC.
OMG YES somewhat said it!

didnt reach get a random update recently that made it increase framerate on new gen consoles ?
iSethFPS wrote:
nLz06 wrote:
I would love it. Playing it at 720p and 30fps is pretty rough after enjoying the MCC.

didnt reach get a random update recently that made it increase framerate on new gen consoles ?
It did, but it didn't make the frame rate any better per se.

When it first became backwards compatible it was atrocious, dropping frames more than usual. The update fixed this bug but didn't increase the fps. So it still drops frames when it always did (which is a lot) and still runs at 30fps at best.
iSethFPS wrote:
nLz06 wrote:

It did, but it didn't make the frame rate any better per se.

When it first became backwards compatible it was atrocious, dropping frames more than usual. The update fixed this bug but didn't increase the fps. So it still drops frames when it always did (which is a lot) and still runs at 30fps at best.
Dang well that sucks
Let's hope it gets added
I wouldn't see why not.
i believe that reach is a different game than MCC.. MCC focuses on Master Chief and his journey.... Thats all! Fun dlc only... remastered yes... thats all!!
I would love to see Reach added to MCC. I have a group of players and we bounce back between the two. Having them all on one disk would be great, and it would be even better if they could do something about the frame rate.
I really wanna buy reach soo bad but just cant bring myself to do it, 30fps is not enticing. When I first got my xbox one (not too long ago) I bought mcc, halo 5, and gears 2.

Gears 2 I had before when I had a 360 back in the day, I really enjoyed the horde mode but after I experienced halo mcc at 60fps I literally could not play it as the 30fps is just horrible compared, I found it weird a game I loved so much sort of became unplayable and I dont even want to play it like that it's just not fun. So I know if I buy reach as much as I love it, the experience would be ruined just by being 30fps, obviously each to their own but I just cant do it anymore...

Just add reach!!
Even if it was just Campaign and Firefight I'd be happy
Yeah Reach would be awesome to have on MCC and that would cut out all the disc swapping.
You'd think at the very least, they'd enhance it for the Xbox One X. The fact that they haven't seems a little odd. Halo is their flagship franchise. They want to sell consoles. Backwards compatibility is a major selling point their competitors don't offer. Native 4K is a major selling point their competitors don't offer. Halo is a major selling point their competitors don't offer. Bumping Halo Wars Definitive Edition up to 4K, and adding the OGXbox versions of CE & H2 would be a major selling point. Saying "buy this fancy pants console, pop in ANY Halo game, and play in 4K" would be a major selling point.

Just look at this (once they're done fixing the MCC):
  • CEA: 4K@60fps
  • H2A: ~4K@60fps
  • H3: 4K@60fps
  • ODST: 4K@60fps
  • H4: 4K@60fps
  • H5: 4K@60fps
  • HW2: 4K@60fps
  • HWDE: 1080p@60fps (but, I mean, it's an RTS ... 1080p is fine)
And finally, Reach: 720p@30fps ...lol... I mean: 720p@30fps.

So whether it's added to the MCC or an enhanced version of Reach proper (or both, like Halo 3 got), it seems strange to me that they've done neither.

... you know, I feel like I've made this post before. Did I post this same argument here like a month or so ago? I don't feel like digging it up, so I'll just assume I'm turning into a rambling old man already.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. 6
  6. 7
  7. 8
  8. ...
  9. 15