2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 15
The Fad of not liking reach because it's not about master chief is getting old. The game was great, had an amazing story, and really added depth to the situation that is the halo universe.
You'd think at the very least, they'd enhance it for the Xbox One X.
That's something the Xbox team that work on Back Compat would handle, it's not 343
stckrboy wrote:
You'd think at the very least, they'd enhance it for the Xbox One X.
That's something the Xbox team that work on Back Compat would handle, it's not 343
I know. The "they" was referring to Xbox at large. Hence why I was talking about selling points for pushing Xbox One X's. I was just saying that, be it add it to Reach or enhance it, "they" ought to do something with the poor game.
The Fad of not liking reach because it's not about master chief is getting old. The game was great, had an amazing story, and really added depth to the situation that is the halo universe.
There are TONS of people who dislike Reach for reasons that have nothing to do with it not being about Master Chief. This is the first time I've even seen someone imply that that is why Reach is disliked.
And there are TONS and TONS of people who dont like halo 4.... still quite a community for reach 8 years later. Was there ever a community for halo 4?!??
Slayerkodi wrote:
And there are TONS and TONS of people who dont like halo 4.... still quite a community for reach 8 years later. Was there ever a community for halo 4?!??
Halo 4 is far more disliked than Reach ever was.
I played reach. It stinks.
It wasn't a fad. Plenty still hate Reach to this day. I'm one of them. And it has nothing to do with Chief.
KayMrt wrote:
KayMrt wrote:
I think this would make a great addition however I am not banking on it.
Yes Reach make it happen 343.
Pick a sentiment to hold, lol.
I just mean I really like the idea but the way things have been handled with MCC makes me think it won’t happen ever lol.
i just wasn't a fan of you posting twice in a row with two contrasting opinions
It wasn’t contrasting you just didn’t fully read what I posted. No big deal mistakes happen. Reach all the way.
What the big issue with reach it was a good game, it brought a unique type of armor customization (that was fair) it had a good story the multiplayer was fairly balanced giving everyone a fair advantage over eachother and the custom games was pretty damn fun- it even gave people the option to be an elite which i dont care to be but i know alot of people have a thing for being one. Halo reach wasn’t the best no but it was still a really good halo game and no not because bungie made it but because again it was fairly balanced and had a great campaign and everything else i already listed.
That was never the reason I didn't want Reach in the MCC. I want the games that already exist in the collection to be fixed first. It's easy to say, "Well, what about after the game is fixed?", but it isn't and hasn't been for nearly three years now. When the game is actually fixed, it's much more likely my opinion will change.
I'd want it just so I could get a game on the DLC maps. Even though they're all free, no one has them installed. I'd love to play these more, they are fantastic.
Reach is a good game, waaaaay better than 4
I had my own gameplay issues with Reach, but it was a unique title that offered lot out of the box. It's art style was absolutely gorgeous too and really would come to life if updated.
I've been wanting Reach for MCC ever since it released, it's my favorite and I'd love to have it added.
I've been wanting Reach for MCC ever since it released, it's my favorite and I'd love to have it added.
Same here
Hopefully
I have been feeling the serious urge to play Reach again. I would love to see it added.
THIS!
I would like them to fix mcc first then add new content since soon as the final release comes out im gonna delete h4 than reach will replace that
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 5
  4. 6
  5. 7
  6. 8
  7. 9
  8. ...
  9. 15