Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Halo:Reach fileshare gamertags for mcc

OP ODSTsquad10

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I'm starting this thread due to MCC not having a public fileshare browser. Post gamertags, what maps/game types you have on your fileshare and where in the leaderboards to find you(if possible).
I will also be adding any I find to my file share at ODSTsquad10
I had a ton of Reach goodies in my file share, but a bug has been wiping some of our file shares clean. Anyone reading this should check to see if your files are still there. Mine migrating over to MCC when I first launched the game. But after one game of firefight, I went to Forge and all my maps were wiped. Restarting didn't help. This is happening to others too from what I've seen.
I completely forgot about the migration of custom maps and missed out! Im looking for Halo reach: Jenga Tower, Avalanche game type (DK Insane), Rent-a-car Gametype.

Just any good old school reach custom maps!
Especially ninja jump or puzzle maps!

Edit: I have found a couple good classics. Search for me in roster to check them out
I had a few modded gametypes that got wiped, really sad, that was a big reason why I was so hyped for reach. I never got to use them much because it came so late in halo reach life cycle
oSquizzle wrote:
I completely forgot about the migration of custom maps and missed out! Im looking for Halo reach: Jenga Tower, Avalanche game type (DK Insane), Rent-a-car Gametype.

Edit: I have found a couple good classics. Search for me in roster to check them out
Where in the leaderboards can we find you? Because of mccs limitations we can't find you on roster unless you are freinded and online
You can actually search for any gamertag by clicking your name in the roster and selecting find player. You need to bring up the sliding roster first by clicking the little person next to your name in the main menu and then click your name in the roster that slides in.

If you're on controller, just press x and it will come up for you to select "my game session" or a gamertag in the roster.
I'm hoping to find a Warlock/Wizard remake and a Lockout remake. anyone have these on their fileshare? Also how do I upload new gametype settings to fileshare? I'm trying to make my clan's custom game settings shareable...
I forgot to hook up my 360 in time for the transfer, so I don't really have any of the classics on my gt, but if anyone has Super Happy Fun Slide or Speed Halo, please quote me with your gt.
I have 5 maps that I made in reach. One of them is Bodies which is a remake from Monolith's 1997 game Blood.
I'm starting this thread due to MCC not having a public fileshare browser. Post gamertags, what maps/game types you have on your fileshare and where in the leaderboards to find you(if possible).
https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/here-is-29-gt-s-with-migrated-maps-game-modes/91e4903b-af58-46a4-8eb1-43390d1eb0c1/posts

Look at my thread there is 29 gamertags including mine, enjoy
<p>Here's a google doc that a swell dude (not me) made to help you find all the classics: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1BX6V17ZWzqI2elsQurQ9XjFQa4tI8S9sUZfqb9NEEb8/htmlview?sle=true#gid=1260675830</p>
I’m trying to find somebody on Xbox that has the fun slide infection game mode
Does anyone remember the master challenge race? It was one of my favourite maps for me and my friends. The rage was strong when it came to playing that map. I am just wondering if anybody has that by chance as i would love to play it again.
Just thought who ever made the spreadsheet should look at this reddit thread. Maybe get in contact with the website maker and add the spreadsheet information to the website.
Reddit Thread: https://www.reddit.com/r/halo/comments/e719mp/i_made_a_website_to_help_searchingfinding_easily/
Fileshare Website: https://forge.halocrea.com/
Cuzin8849 wrote:
Does anyone remember the master challenge race? It was one of my favourite maps for me and my friends. The rage was strong when it came to playing that map. I am just wondering if anybody has that by chance as i would love to play it again.
It should be on the creators file share: Masta Hippie.
I’m looking for Ramifications originally by “g0dsr3gr3t” but idk what his current GT is. Does anyone have his GT or the map + gametype?
Does ANYONE know where to find the old Trusty Snooze gametypes? I want my modded forge back pretty please
oSquizzle wrote:

Where in the leaderboards can we find you? Because of mccs limitations we can't find you on roster unless you are freinded and online
Actually, all you gotta do is go to roster and select yourself, from there you should be able to search anyone and everyone assuming you get their entire GT entered right
Does ANYONE know where to find the old Trusty Snooze gametypes? I want my modded forge back pretty please
TrustySn00ze I believe. I dont think all of the modded gametypes like tron and soccer are there. However, there are some questionable H4 gametypes that are worth checking out.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2