One thing I thought about after playing 360 Reach with my friend yesterday, is if the File-Browser exclusive gamemodes will be returning in MCC reach. It's safe to say that all of the gametypes that shipped with the game will be returning, but what about HaloBall and Chess? I'm not talking about user-made modes, I'm talking about actual bungie gametypes that were added to the game but didn't appear in your list (e.g. the "Insane" category) unless you had them downloaded. Neither of these were in the game at launch. HaloBall was used for many minigames such as Avalanche and Landslide and would be very useful to have again; and chess was... well, chess.

I hope these 2 official modes will make it back into the game.

Another mode, unlike the previous 2 modes which were actual official Bungie releases, that could also only be found through the file browser/temporary history was VIP; it was modded into Reach and added the actual "VIP" gamemode, icon and all, into the list of modes (above Insane but below Territories). I can understand why this one wouldn't make it to MCC reach, since it was illegitimate, but more content is always appreciated.

Thoughts?
The MCC team has been pretty good at giving players more options with game modes. They added new settings to Halo CE and 2 which gives me faith that they can add the Insane gametypes to Reach.
With 343 Industries talking about adding content to The Master Chief Collection that was never even in the original release, such as Halo PC mod content, I have faith the official Bungie gametypes to which you refer are probably in. We will know for sure on the game's official release, but it is a good bet they will at least be in eventually.
One thing I thought about after playing 360 Reach with my friend yesterday, is if the File-Browser exclusive gamemodes will be returning in MCC reach. It's safe to say that all of the gametypes that shipped with the game will be returning, but what about HaloBall and Chess? I'm not talking about user-made modes, I'm talking about actual bungie gametypes that were added to the game but didn't appear in your list (e.g. the "Insane" category) unless you had them downloaded. Neither of these were in the game at launch. HaloBall was used for many minigames such as Avalanche and Landslide and would be very useful to have again; and chess was... well, chess.

I hope these 2 official modes will make it back into the game.Another mode, unlike the previous 2 modes which were actual official Bungie releases, that could also only be found through the file browser/temporary history was VIP; it was modded into Reach and added the actual "VIP" gamemode, icon and all, into the list of modes (above Insane but below Territories). I can understand why this one wouldn't make it to MCC reach, since it was illegitimate, but more content is always appreciated.

Thoughts?
VIP was ported and not coded correctly. Being that each game used the same engine but "updated," VIP if I remember correctly didn't work 100% as intended. Also, Bungie added in Speedflag, which attached the flag to the carriers back and animated correctly based on your Spartans movement. Hope it returns as well.