Is halo reach fighting going to begin next week on Xbox One or just pc?? There was no specification in the community update
Would be nice to know. They were talking about issiues on the Xbox though so it might even be that the Xbox version gets delayed but i dont know to be honest
I wish it was here already...
Would be nice to know. They were talking about issiues on the Xbox though so it might even be that the Xbox version gets delayed but i dont know to be honest
Where did they say something about issue's with Xbox? I did read they expected Xbox flights to be before PC but obviously this is no longer the case so I just assumed they're going to leave out the Xbox flight's and just release it pretty soon.
Swade wrote:
Where did they say something about issue's with Xbox? I did read they expected Xbox flights to be before PC but obviously this is no longer the case so I just assumed they're going to leave out the Xbox flight's and just release it pretty soon.
Quote from Ske7ch on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/1142102604194779142
To be fair xbox already has halo reach backwards compatible so.... not much point to an xbox flight.
To be fair xbox already has halo reach backwards compatible so.... not much point to an xbox flight.
There totally is a need for one, the MCC is a very complex game. 343 needs to make sure Reach is able to play nice with the UI, make sure the MP works and the Campaign.
There is a point.
1. It will play smoother with no black screen
2. It wont have several gliches like the 360 version
3. The matchmaking will be better
4. The graphical improvement will be great
5. We will get to play the dlc that you cant play on reach
Arbiter117 wrote:
Swade wrote:
Quote from Ske7ch on Twitter: https://twitter.com/ske7ch/status/1142102604194779142
Thanks for that! I have been looking everywhere for that!