Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Halo Reach MCC recon helmet (and other bonuses)

OP Noble6Survived

The Gamestop pre order bonus for halo reach gave you the recon helmet and a specific chest piece. I was wondering how these will be made available for those playing it on the MCC.

Thanks
At the moment nothing is confirmed, but like previous titles in the MCC I am assuming bonus armor pieces will be made available to everyone this time around.
I think maybe, because the recon and elite armour (I think Officer armour maybe?) are pre order exclusives, since the campaign and firefight aren’t going to be free, maybe they could make those a promotion for the campaign and firefight?
I think maybe, because the recon and elite armour (I think Officer armour maybe?) are pre order exclusives, since the campaign and firefight aren’t going to be free, maybe they could make those a promotion for the campaign and firefight?
I highly doubt they'd do that, seeing as they didn't lock off any other unlockables via extra purchases.
More than likely, as with the other titles, everything will be accessible.

With the return of the credits system, it'll be nice to see if they simply become unlockables.
Adog 5836 wrote:
With the return of the credits system, it'll be nice to see if they simply become unlockables.
The credit system hasn't been confirmed to be returning in MCC's Reach. They've said that customization will be like it was in Reach, as in you can customize exactly how you did in og Reach. As for unlocking, they said they will be creating a system that combines the old credit system with newer types of progression/unlock systems.
Chimera30 wrote:
Adog 5836 wrote:
The credit system hasn't been confirmed to be returning in MCC's Reach. They've said that customization will be like it was in Reach, as in you can customize exactly how you did in og Reach. As for unlocking, they said they will be creating a system that combines the old credit system were newer types of progression/unlock systems.
If I see a single REQ pack I'm gonna cry then get over it and grind.
Adog 5836 wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Adog 5836 wrote:
The credit system hasn't been confirmed to be returning in MCC's Reach. They've said that customization will be like it was in Reach, as in you can customize exactly how you did in og Reach. As for unlocking, they said they will be creating a system that combines the old credit system were newer types of progression/unlock systems.
They also said they aren't adding microtransactions to MCC, so that's out.
I mean, they could still add the REQ unlock system if they really wanted to.
Chimera30 wrote:
Adog 5836 wrote:
Chimera30 wrote:
Adog 5836 wrote:
They also said they aren't adding microtransactions to MCC, so that's out.
Full Reach customization will be awesome. I just hope it isnt such a grind (and please no req packs...)
they should give all OG owners their original DLC items. It is possible as the licenses are still attached to our accounts. They will annoy more people if they give them to the mass, people that dont own OG Reach DLC wont really kick up a fuss, if they wanted the DLC they would have it by now. Red flaming helmets were going for $10 on ebay at the end of Reach's peak. Considering this will be the definitive version of Reach forever, they should keep these special items, special. Knowing 343, they will give everything away, as they think this actually makes people happy.