Hey everyone remember the Grd helmet from 2011? When David Ellis gave his statement about the armor the following year I remember it saying they were testing new armor variants... Like plural meaning that there were most likely more unfinalised this was something I was heavily interested in back in the day and remember when the helmet snapshot first came out, now I'm wondering if we might have a chance to see this helmet once more and posibly other sweet new armor sets in the new MCC now I had forgotten about this until being recently reminded by some friends also via June 28th in a development post MS. Said "All content that can be unlocked in Halo: Reach today by in game methods available in season 1. We are looking into ways to incorporate all unlocks that required account links extended pre orders and even some previously unreleased content for Halo: Reach as well" what are your thoughts guys?
That's lit
Its certainly a curious thought. It wouldn't surprise me if that was the case. 343 Industries has shown us that they're going above and beyond with The Master Chief Collection. I guess time will tell once it's finally added into the mix.
I hope it all gets added and personally I am looking forward to having the blue flaming helmet effect as it's something ive always admired, more than the red flaming effect.
It would definitly give me reason to play more mcc!
My biggest wish is still the grd helmet tho
I wouldn’t be surprised if they added helmets such as Grd. 343i’s doing a great job with MCC and it seems like they want players to have access to cut content if possible.
tuhin94 wrote:
I wouldn’t be surprised if they added helmets such as Grd. 343i’s doing a great job with MCC and it seems like they want players to have access to cut content if possible.
This is my thoughts too. They very clearly are doing everything they possibly can to make MCC better and better and so I really think no stone will go unturned.

I think if something *doesn't* make it in it won't be for lack of consideration and trying for sure.
I'd love to see grd in mcc, hey pizza worked for mcc pc maybe it'll work for additional reach armor lol.
tuhin94 wrote:
This is my thoughts too. They very clearly are doing everything they possibly can to make MCC better and better and so I really think no stone will go unturned.

I think if something *doesn't* make it in it won't be for lack of consideration and trying for sure.
Yeah for sure. The only exception *might* be the Halo 4 skins that are still not included. But that one flaw is so far outweighed by things like modern aiming. To me, that’s a perfect example of giving players something awesome to make the older games even more fun without us knowing we even wanted it.
Hey everyone remember the Grd helmet from 2011? When David Ellis gave his statement about the armor the following year I remember it saying they were testing new armor variants... Like plural meaning that there were most likely more unfinalised this was something I was heavily interested in back in the day and remember when the helmet snapshot first came out, now I'm wondering if we might have a chance to see this helmet once more and posibly other sweet new armor sets in the new MCC now I had forgotten about this until being recently reminded by some friends also via June 28th in a development post MS. Said "All content that can be unlocked in Halo: Reach today by in game methods available in season 1. We are looking into ways to incorporate all unlocks that required account links extended pre orders and even some previously unreleased content for Halo: Reach as well" what are your thoughts guys?
OMG nice! 😃