Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Halo Reach or Halo Spite? Halo 6 is doomed

OP ROSE WOLF XD

What in the WORLD did 343 do to halo reach? The game feels good and looks good but there are things that 343 has done to the game that has me saying, Why??

1. I feel as though 343 hardly listens to its community feedback, they sorta do but ya know, they sorta don’t. NOBODY asked for a battle pass replica feature. WHY couldn’t 343 simply keep the system that was already in the game and allowed us to purchase armors YOU KNOW, like the way it was before??They seriously found a way to implement this into MCC, becoming so typical and following the trend of many other games. Im scared that Halo Infinite is going to end up having this battle pass feature.

2. What is wrong with some of these multiplayer maps?? The spawns are terrible now and the maps we enjoyed have been replaced. I’m not sure how 343 is always finding a way to mess up something or do something nobody wanted. You guys enjoyed the way this game use to be?? Too bad hahaha.

I give props to the new leveling system where it’s not just numbers and there are physical ranks and I do hope they add something similar on halo infinite. The game runs smooth and looks great. But I’m sure I can speak for a majority of players when I say we like halo because it’s different from other games, and does things other games don’t, once it starts becoming a copy cat of other games and removing things that make the game HALO, itll just be like. Why even play this.
good question
Honestly man, I'm going to wait for people to review halo infinite before I buy it, because I did not have fun with halo 5 and I'm not getting $60 stolen from me again, ik everyone is happy because of "reach style customization" and guaranteed 4 player splitscreen but they still could screw it up. Its pretty up in the air at this point so I'd give it some time to release and see what the reaction is before buying.
The AAA industry seems to have forgotten the art of making good games in this generation,
It really apparent when free to play games are taking out out best MP of the year and best ongoing title (apex/fortnite)

Infinite I can't see it being a bold step forward in any area except using the halo brand as its virtual store front for xbox sales and in game purchases, real halo died when bungie parted the scene 2010 so 343 have been milking the cashcow dry ever since, I can say the same for gears as well.
What in the WORLD did 343 do to halo reach? The game feels good and looks good but there are things that 343 has done to the game that has me saying, Why??

1. I feel as though 343 hardly listens to its community feedback, they sorta do but ya know, they sorta don’t. NOBODY asked for a battle pass replica feature. WHY couldn’t 343 simply keep the system that was already in the game and allowed us to purchase armors YOU KNOW, like the way it was before??They seriously found a way to implement this into MCC, becoming so typical and following the trend of many other games. Im scared that Halo Infinite is going to end up having this battle pass feature.

2. What is wrong with some of these multiplayer maps?? The spawns are terrible now and the maps we enjoyed have been replaced. I’m not sure how 343 is always finding a way to mess up something or do something nobody wanted. You guys enjoyed the way this game use to be?? Too bad hahaha.

I give props to the new leveling system where it’s not just numbers and there are physical ranks and I do hope they add something similar on halo infinite. The game runs smooth and looks great. But I’m sure I can speak for a majority of players when I say we like halo because it’s different from other games, and does things other games don’t, once it starts becoming a copy cat of other games and removing things that make the game HALO, itll just be like. Why even play this.
1. Since Seasons are never going to expire like a traditional battlepass, I think of it more like a fast-tracked version of the original system. Sure, you can't just pick what you want from the get go but the unlocks are ordered in the way you'd unlock them in the old system anyways, and the new leveling requirements means it's much faster to get everything comparatively.

2. The spawns are kinda bad, but I haven't played OG Reach recently enough to really say whether it's all that different from the base game. If it really is just a port of the systems, I think it may be a case of rose tinted glasses making us remember the spawns much better than they ever were. Can't explain much on their map selection decisions though.
1. I kind of feel the same that they haven't listened to the community, they have put the armor customisation in as it was but the way we unlock these is linear and awful,
Personally I think they should have kept the exp system as it was in the original Reach so we could unlock what and when we wanted the items.

2. I 100% agree on the spawning system, I only really play SWAT so the dismal spawns are alot more prevalent in this game type as you spawn and die... spawn and die... spawn and die, granted this doesnt happen every game and I understand there will never be a perfect spawning system but I never remember it being this bad,
Another thing to add to that is the DLC maps that I really never liked always being picked, what's up with all the forge world maps? They were perfect.