Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Halo Reach Player Armor Emblem In Campaign.

OP TheEldenOne

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
I noticed that too lol. I'm sure they will do something about it
They need to fix it it ruins the look in campaign and Firefight
Rusle123 wrote:
I received an email from Halo Support. Apparently they're looking into it.

Edit: Still waiting on a reply email... I think their definition and my definition of "shortly" are two different things...
That's good to hear. The emblem thing always bothered me.
Still only getting emails that say, "We're still looking into it, but don't have any solutions".
The emblem is indeed annoying. That smiley face has, to put it nicely, questionable colors (I know it was the default in OG Reach, but still). If the smiley face was yellow, I feel like it would already help a little. As proposed, stripping it completely would be a good solution. And if that's impossible, make a community vote to choose the campaign emblem! At least it would be more popular than that pink smiley. Or just have individual emblems for each game, so that they can appear on your Spartan. Or anything else, really...
Unfortunately, this is only a detail and it is not gameplay critical :/ so I doubt it will get fixed soon, if ever.
I agree. It kind of takes you out of tense or impactful moments to see a big bright smiley face on your spartan
This really needs addressed, it is super distracting. I usually skip the cut scenes on reach as it takes me out of the immersion.
<p>Still no answer from support? Having my Noble Six with that oddly-colored smiley is cheesy, to say the least :(</p>
<p>Still no answer from support? Having my Noble Six with that oddly-colored smiley is cheesy, to say the least :(</p>
Understandably frustrating, but something like this will likely be quite low in the priority list for being fixed.
stckrboy wrote:
Understandably frustrating, but something like this will likely be quite low in the priority list for being fixed.
I have to admit, this is quite disappointing to hear. It's defiantly a bug that needs to be ironed out. It ruins the overall experience of the campaign.
stckrboy wrote:
I have to admit, this is quite disappointing to hear. It's defiantly a bug that needs to be ironed out. It ruins the overall experience of the campaign.
I wouldn't go as far as saying that it "ruins" the campaign. I mean, it's not game-breaking, which probably explains why it's not a top priority. For instance, I would personally give audio issues a higher priority.
Rusle123 wrote:
Rusle123 wrote:
I received an email from Halo Support. Apparently they're looking into it.

Edit: Still waiting on a reply email... I think their definition and my definition of "shortly" are two different things...
That's good to hear. The emblem thing always bothered me.
Still only getting emails that say, "We're still looking into it, but don't have any solutions".
Anything and everything I have ever submitted just gets that looking into it canned email response. I think it's auto generated. But it's good to know that the reports are at least submitted somewhere.
SN1P3RODST wrote:
stckrboy wrote:
I wouldn't go as far as saying that it "ruins" the campaign. I mean, it's not game-breaking, which probably explains why it's not a top priority. For instance, I would personally give audio issues a higher priority.
Agreed about the audio issues, that should definitely be a top priority. I did say it ruins the overall experience. By that, I meant immersion.
343 won't bother with this "little nonsence detail"
I made a mod that removes the emblem that's up on Nexus Mods
Hopefully it still gets officially fixed soon, but for now there's the mod.

https://www.nexusmods.com/halothemasterchiefcollection/mods/258?tab=description

That's very cool, but I haven't heard of a way to install mods on Xbox yet (this thread is in the MCC Xbox section forum...)

The download is nearly 5GBs, don't mean any kind of disrespect but why is it nearly 1/4 the size of the game itself?
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3