Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Halo Reach running as its own game

OP zEletrixx

Howdy guys Im a PC player here but I came to make a post about making Halo Reach run separate from MCC Xbox but can be launched through the MCC like Halo 5's Beta back when I played on Xbox One and played Halo MCC on Xbox.

I figured since the Xbox One doesn't have enough Ram just make the game run as it's own game that closes MCC when launched through MCC.

Let me know what you think guys this is my first post on HW!
No.
CarverH101 wrote:
No.
Agreed
Slayerkodi wrote:
CarverH101 wrote:
No.
Agreed
Why not?
it'll bypass the memory limitation while being a part of MCC
Wouldn't work for the multiplayer integration. MCC is all about being able to seamlessly jump from a ce match to a halo 4 match. It might be okay to do that sort of thing for the campaign though.
Wouldn't work for the multiplayer integration. MCC is all about being able to seamlessly jump from a ce match to a halo 4 match. It might be okay to do that sort of thing for the campaign though.
I would much prefer them to drop the the progression/armor system on the unreal engine rather than cut any gameplay content aspects such as campaign, ff, forge, mp ect, the current system used in mcc with the UI/armor functions quite well.

Although I have complete faith that 343i and partners can and will sort it, it's just matter time/resources as 343i certainly shown the will to make it happen
I would much prefer them to drop the the progression/armor system on the unreal engine rather than cut any gameplay content aspects such as campaign, ff, forge, mp ect, the current system used in mcc with the UI/armor functions quite well.

Although I have complete faith that 343i and partners can and will sort it, it's just matter time/resources as 343i certainly shown the will to make it happen
Yeah I dont see the point of UE4 But the it's probably done because it was looking nearly complete in Fireflight on Gamecheat13

I agree. I just want to play the game and don't care about the customization of my spartan.
They're gonna make it fit, so don't worry.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not purposely bypass the word filter.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
zEletrixx wrote:
Be tragic then if it drops November 1