1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
When is Halo Reach coming to MCC Xbox???
No one knows, they said its ready when its ready. However they probably have a scheduled flight or something.
iSymbo1ize wrote:
When is Halo Reach coming to MCC Xbox???
The flighting for the insider is supposed to happen this month so sign up for insider if you haven’t already
It's getting kinda annoying that they only talk about MCC on PC, I don't play on PC and don't care about PC. They need to release news about Reach on XBOX!
I feel like it should drop on Xbox first because one it’s already there and two and this is just the story part it’s basically a copy a paste
Nobody knows but I'd imagine an XB1 first flight just to make sure it actually.works.would be a good idea. Granted they demoed it nicely at E3 on PC so I dont believe it's that far off for either system
It's getting kinda annoying that they only talk about MCC on PC, I don't play on PC and don't care about PC. They need to release news about Reach on XBOX!
Dude they don’t NEED to do anything they’ll let us know when they’re ready
We are going to get it after PC and we are going to pay for it too. Great logic 343!
I feel like it should drop on Xbox first because one it’s already there and two and this is just the story part it’s basically a copy a paste
Everyone is a self-taught programmer these days..

No, it is not just 'basically a copy and paste''. Despite the game literally being the same, it needs to be recoded and made compatible with the Xbox One architecture, which isn't as simple as upgrading hardware on PCs and playing the same game right after.
We're also talking about Reachs codes integrating with MCCs code and they have to make sure they put Reach in, without it breaking the rest of the collection.
It is as far from as simple as everyone wishes it to be.
Wait if I bought and own halo reach on Microsoft Store will I still be able to play it when it comes out on mcc or will I have to buy it again? Big question
@ iNinja Dxrkio

The version you've purchased at this point in time can only be the 360 release, so you'll get the Reach multiplayer like everyone else assuming you have the MCC, but in order to get the remastered campaign and Firefight modes you'll have to pay an unspecified amount. Think about it like if you owned a movie on DVD but now want it on Blu-ray.

The upshot of all of the above is that you still own the version of the game you bought, and it's even supported on Xbox One backwards compatibility. So you haven't lost anything at all- you'll just have to pay if you want the improved version of the game in addition to what you've already got. At first blush I can understand some outrage from fans about not getting it included in their original purchase price for the MCC, but this isn't a case of the developer nefariously withholding content made prior to the intial release of the game. It also isn't as though MS and 343 have made it especially difficult to access and play Xbox 360 Reach on Xbox One (although it's one of the least optimized BC titles I've ever personally played, it's gotten better over time and I don't think it's reasonable to hold that against them) .

All that's happening is a graphical clean up, performance boost, and re-release on two new platforms. If you want those benefits as well as the duplicate achievements, buy the game again. If not, vanilla Reach is still a spectacular game!
My guess is in sometime September.
We are going to get it after PC and we are going to pay for it too. Great logic 343!
I hope you realize you’re completely incorrect we get it at the same time and both pay
Does anyone know if it will come out sometime this summer or will it be even later?
I hope they do the same thing they did with ODST. Where it's free if you logged on before a certain date. If not I'm completely fine with repurchasing it. One of my favorites for sure. Also add griffball!
The reason why Reach is taking so long to get to the ONE is because Halo Reach was never on PC. They mentioned that it's a little bit more complex putting Halo Reach on the PC then it is just putting Halo Reach on the MCC. Halo Reach on the MCC would have been done by now, but the PC version is the only thing holding it back.
Halo Reach Multiplayer, Theatre and Forge will be FREE to play when Halo Reach is out on MCC.
Campaign and Firefight will cost $9.99 USD.
But if you’re living in Australia like me it’ll cost $14 AUD.
I'm patient and willing to wait, however I don't think the Xbox version should be held back by the pc version and it should get its flighting and full release when it's ready, not when it and the pc version are ready.
Halo Reach Multiplayer, Theatre and Forge will be FREE to play when Halo Reach is out on MCC.
Is that 10 dollars confirmed?
Is that 10 dollars confirmed?
Yes.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2