1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I'm patient and willing to wait, however I don't think the Xbox version should be held back by the pc version and it should get its flighting and full release when it's ready, not when it and the pc version are ready.
To my knowledge, they never confirmed that the two would be releasing together.
10 dollars for reach for the campaign and firefight.So they can add reach's firefight for basically an additional 5 dollars but couldn't add odsts at all.....I dont get that
The biggest reason for the hold up is the new UI and progression system overhaul, it will release at the same time as pc because of this.
It is what it is reach won't be a significant improvement over the original,
H3. H4 prove that whilst graphics and frame rate are slight upgrade its hardly a jaw dropping upgrade.
The mp population is probally the the biggest improvement overall.
Yes $10 confirmed
omarlotrc wrote:
I'm patient and willing to wait, however I don't think the Xbox version should be held back by the pc version and it should get its flighting and full release when it's ready, not when it and the pc version are ready.
To my knowledge, they never confirmed that the two would be releasing together.
I think in the stream Ske7ch addressed this would be indeed the case because of the UI and progression system overhaul. I can't be bothered to go back through and find it but I do remember it being addressed
It’ll be up eventually.
It's getting kinda annoying that they only talk about MCC on PC, I don't play on PC and don't care about PC. They need to release news about Reach on XBOX!
Same boat. I also feel like it could be released on xbox sooner if they weren't so concerned with the PC first nonsense or releasing it on the same day for both.
Reklaw X wrote:
It's getting kinda annoying that they only talk about MCC on PC, I don't play on PC and don't care about PC. They need to release news about Reach on XBOX!
Same boat. I also feel like it could be released on xbox sooner if they weren't so concerned with the PC first nonsense or releasing it on the same day for both.
Ske7ch on Xbox flighting: https://i.redd.it/wp2y2sb4iq531.png
Flighting began just a few hours ago today! It's a small flight team, less than 100 I think. Hopefully, it will be bigger soon.
We need to know when it comes outttt
We need to know when it comes outttt
When it's ready
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Para cuando halo reach?
halo started with xbox players sad to see us forgotten at the end of the day.
halo started with xbox players sad to see us forgotten at the end of the day.
You haven't been forgotten in the slightest; if you had been, they'd either not release an Xbox One version at all, or they'd have released a rushed and buggy version. Porting the game over to PC is a much larger task than porting it to the One, and as such it makes sense to split development time unevenly if they want to get both versions to a good position before release. Xbox flights will come; you just need a bit of patience.
Cant wait for to play Reach again. It's unfortunate it won't include the campaign but I'm not complaining!
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not post inappropriate content.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Because we are not currently equipped to provide moderation in other languages, we must ask that all messages be posted in English. Feel free to use an online language translation service, and then create a new thread with the translated text. Sorry for the inconvenience.
Que vendria siendo en Mexico el precio de aproximadamente 190 pesos el puro muk
¿Saben si la Campana tendrá Coste adicional?
One thing to remember is that the flighting program isn't a program giving people an early access to fun or content. It's a test program to help developers gather feedback to further the development of the game. The Xbox version didn't need to have a public flighting at the build it was sitting at during the time of PC flight. The PC build has been a far more challenging endeavor for the developers, so it's understandable for the flights to hit this unfamiliar territory first.
CHRIS673 wrote:
Halo Reach Multiplayer, Theatre and Forge will be FREE to play when Halo Reach is out on MCC.
Campaign and Firefight will cost $9.99 USD.
But if you’re living in Australia like me it’ll cost $14 AUD.
Is that 10 dollars confirmed?
Yes.
Fair enough i did not know this but probably was obviouse since the others costed money!
with the hold up on PC they should just release it on xbox to calm everybody down
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4