1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4
I wonder if we will hear anything on it during Inside Xbox at Gamescom this month.
Squankooh wrote:
with the hold up on PC they should just release it on xbox to calm everybody down
They're working through issues relating to memory limitations on the base X1, Xbox can't be flighted until those issues have been resolved
Considering that there is also the Halo Discovery Outpost is still happening as of today (August 27, 2019), the entire tour has most likely played a major factor in the release of Halo: Reach on the MCC.
I have heard, though, that Halo: Reach is being released when they also release Halo 6. Just hang in there. We waited for 343 to get it together and they're almost there.
Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong and they actually will release it sooner.
“When it’s ready”
Likely very late this year or early next year
Considering that there is also the Halo Discovery Outpost is still happening as of today (August 27, 2019), the entire tour has most likely played a major factor in the release of Halo: Reach on the MCC.
I have heard, though, that Halo: Reach is being released when they also release Halo 6. Just hang in there. We waited for 343 to get it together and they're almost there.
Who knows? Maybe I'm wrong and they actually will release it sooner.
There is no way that the Reach release will be at the same time as Halo (6) Infinite. It will be much sooner than that. I imagine it will release sometime this year in either the fall or winter time.
I feel like they announced too early. They should have waited until they were about ready to flight before announcing because now fans are just anticipating and can't be patient so 343i doesn't fumble another Halo release. It is 100% frustrating to keep hearing "when it's ready" but we will all get over it once it comes to MCC on Xbox
stckrboy wrote:
Squankooh wrote:
with the hold up on PC they should just release it on xbox to calm everybody down
They're working through issues relating to memory limitations on the base X1, Xbox can't be flighted until those issues have been resolved
I'm glad since I have the base Xbox one and i can't afford an upgrade anytime soon
When is Halo Reach coming to MCC Xbox???
Im sad about reach being on MCC or on pc
Im sad about reach being on MCC or on pc
hardly a sadness moment I would think
As soon as it's ready
Ok
Kid: "are we there yet? " Mom: "we get there when we get there." We the children are getting restless on this 37 hour road trip that mom said was going to be 5 hours.
iSymbo1ize wrote:
After infinite
iSymbo1ize wrote:
After infinite
That is not true.
iSymbo1ize wrote:
I'd say in December 2020.
Kid: "are we there yet? " Mom: "we get there when we get there." We the children are getting restless on this 37 hour road trip that mom said was going to be 5 hours.
A more accurate analogy would be the mom saying, "Our trip will take as long as it will given the traffic and weather conditions." The kids, being very mature for their age, would smile and nod and wait patiently to reach the amusement park. When they finally arrive, they would give their mom a hug, give each other high fives, and go enjoy their day, screaming their little lungs out on every ride they can hop on. There would be cotton candy and pizza somewhere in there too and all thought of their long journey would be gone from their minds since the amusement park was so worth the long trip.
tuhin94 wrote:
A more accurate analogy would be the mom saying, "Our trip will take as long as it will given the traffic and weather conditions." The kids, being very mature for their age, would smile and nod and wait patiently to reach the amusement park. When they finally arrive, they would give their mom a hug, give each other high fives, and go enjoy their day, screaming their little lungs out on every ride they can hop on. There would be cotton candy and pizza somewhere in there too and all thought of their long journey would be gone from their minds since the amusement park was so worth the long trip.
That was...beautiful.

Well done, sir. Well done.
omarlotrc wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
That was...beautiful.

Much appreciated haha. I know 343i is working hard to get the game out, so no point in stressing out about release dates other than the one for Infinite!
tuhin94 wrote:
omarlotrc wrote:
tuhin94 wrote:
That was...beautiful.

Much appreciated haha. I know 343i is working hard to get the game out, so no point in stressing out about release dates other than the one for Infinite!
Indeed. It wouldn't be worth the wait if the game launched without the features we're expecting.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 4