Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Hardest/Most favorite achievements?

OP Corporaldino8

So far, I think halo 2 legendary is the hardest achievement I have done.
The ones for me has to be in H2:A MP, Roadkill Rampage and Rock and Coil Hit Back, due to the irregular gameplay it led to for me. Splatters in H2:A was no fun due to the limited maps with vehicles..
I have some small hope to get all 700 and from what I hear CE on LASO is going to test my patience :)
The ones for me has to be in H2:A MP, Roadkill Rampage and Rock and Coil Hit Back, due to the irregular gameplay it led to for me. Splatters in H2:A was no fun due to the limited maps with vehicles..
I have some small hope to get all 700 and from what I hear CE on LASO is going to test my patience :)
I can confirm CE LASO is a mid bender of an achievement. Out of all 700 I have CE LASO was easily one of the most irritating to get. The amount of patience you need to have for that game is beyond belief haha. Felt good getting it done though.

CE & Halo 2’s speedrun for me was definitely one of the hardest for me. I didn’t have much experience with either of those games so playing through a gsme I barely know on Legendary & trying to speedrun it too was a huge learning curve.
The hardest achievements is definitely any thing LASO (not that I have done them or will even attempt them).... The under three hour legendary run is definitely am honorable mention. I attempted HCE and got to Truth and Reconciliation and gave up. My favorite achievement which was still a tough one is complete the ark on legendary solo with no vehicles.
TheDonCJG wrote:
I can confirm CE LASO is a mid bender of an achievement. Out of all 700 I have CE LASO was easily one of the most irritating to get. The amount of patience you need to have for that game is beyond belief haha. Felt good getting it done though.

CE & Halo 2’s speedrun for me was definitely one of the hardest for me. I didn’t have much experience with either of those games so playing through a gsme I barely know on Legendary & trying to speedrun it too was a huge learning curve.
Yes Halo CE Laso is hands down the worst one I've done so far. Truth and Reconciliation was hours upon hours of just redoing the lift room. After that it was smooooth sailing.
Halo 2 Legendary is the hardest that I have achieved. My favorite achievement was “Airborne” in Halo CE. I laughed my -Yoink- off when I got it. Explaining to my wife why I was laughing so hard was another amusing experience.
Legend and LASO are tied for the hardest achievements.
The hardest achievement that I have managed to obtain is Monopolized as Halo 2 is one of the most difficult games to speedrun due a low health buffer which has the effect that minor mistakes do usually result in an instant death.
The hardest achievement I've gotten so far is Legend and it was a fun time if you don't include Two Betrayals especially since I did it solo which made the double wraith, quad hunter fight a pain especially since the checkpoint system for CE is weird. I also discovered how buggy H4's campaign could be especially on reclaimer (Parts of the game not loading in making a glitch nightmare and parts of the game not progressing) while H2 was probably the most fun I've had out of all of them except the regret boss fight. Another hard one because of how frustrating it can be is Lone Wolf for H5 (I think it was called that) which was beating it on solo legendary
LASO master is something I look to get before I die, but I doubt I could get it before that
Hexic wrote:
Legend and LASO are tied for the hardest achievements.
Sorry for late response. Legend was a TINY bit easier for me because I went through and beat it all on legendary but with bandana. I was devestated, but after finishing halo 3 and 4 on legendary I redid my legendary run. However, after got my friend into halo, and we finished halo reach and CE, she and I were talking a couple of hours into halo 2 and 3 ODST when the achievement popped.
All the vidmaster achievements. Halo 3 annual especially. So fun to do with friends.
Hardest is probably anything LASO related. But favorites wise I'm grinding to get that "250 Hunter Kills" achievement. It's not something I'm like going out of my way to do, so it's not like... I dunno... All consuming? Like other achievements can be. I think the more fun the achievement is, the higher likelihood of it being a favorite it has, at least for me anyways. Another one I really enjoyed was Heroic Reach on Solo... same with Heroic Halo 3: ODST. Wasn't over the top hard. Little tough at parts by I never got stuck. Got some cool achievement backgrounds from those, too. Another favorite would have to be collecting all the audio logs from ODST. Took me a few days but it was super fun and really cool listening to the whole story. Shout out kebab man.