Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Harsher penalties for teamkillers

OP WD Hawkeye

So I'm playing social and two matches in a row we get matched with people who run around and teamkill. They get to kill us and screw over our KD and all they get is booted with the tiniest slap on the wrist. There needs to be harsher penalties for these toxic players such as deranked in ranked playlist, suspensions up to a few months, etc. The game is rendered unenjoyable when I have to fight my own team as well the enemy
WD Hawkeye wrote:
So I'm playing social and two matches in a row we get matched with people who run around and teamkill. They get to kill us and screw over our KD and all they get is booted with the tiniest slap on the wrist. There needs to be harsher penalties for these toxic players such as deranked in ranked playlist, suspensions up to a few months, etc. The game is rendered unenjoyable when I have to fight my own team as well the enemy
Record Game Clips of the offender(s) and message Postums. If they are a repeat offender the person(s) will get quite a long ban from MM.
Indeed, it absolutely ruins CE multiplayer just because some jerk wants to take my power weapon or some person's kid playing splitscreen with their parent wants to go around killing teammates for the fun of it.