Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Has 343 forgotten about forge?

OP lil kdawg jr

I could be mistaken but in the latest dev update I couldn’t find anything about the new forge items we were promised months ago in a previous dev update. It breaks my heart that they’re focusing so much on mod support, which a majority of the community can’t even use, that they’ve forgotten about these simpler things for us console players.
"These updates will continue to be free and will include the unreleased features and content from this year – as well as a continued effort to improve stability and tackle legacy fixes where possible." Don't worry, I'm pretty sure they'll still come eventually.
Support for MCC is going on through to 2022. Whilst you may not have heard about Forge in this blog, look at the bigger picture - there’s a lot of time for more Forge updates to come. Just because something isn’t mentioned doesn’t mean it’s been forgotten about.

Right now the priority is Season 8 and getting that out the door.
You must understand that the team working on MCC is kind of small, there's only so much they can do with the other teams focusing on finishing the spit shine they're putting on Infinite. But just because you don't get your Forge items now, doesn't mean they aren't coming. Have patience friend! :)