Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Has anyone seen this? Bungie logo as service tag

OP Enroj

I was playing Reach BTB the other morning and I saw a player with the bungie logo as their service tag. I have a screenshot but they were doing nothing else wrong so I don't wanna get them in trouble haha.

Anyone else ever see this? I assume it's a mod, it looked so cool!!! Do 343i employees have access to that?

Have a nice day/night.
Yeah, it's a mod. I came across it in Infection last year as well as several times back in the Xbox 360 days.
I have i texted him saying miss the bungie days and he sent me a heart. I think its for those who worked on Halo back in the day but I could be wrong
Enroj wrote:
I was playing Reach BTB the other morning and I saw a player with the bungie logo as their service tag. I have a screenshot but they were doing nothing else wrong so I don't wanna get them in trouble haha.

Anyone else ever see this? I assume it's a mod, it looked so cool!!! Do 343i employees have access to that?

Have a nice day/night.
Same, I was playing a few days ago with someone with a bungie service tag on H:R swat.
I saw one when I was playing Halo Reach Firefight last week, I didn’t hit report cause I wasn’t seeing him doing anything else suspiciously
I have i texted him saying miss the bungie days and he sent me a heart. I think its for those who worked on Halo back in the day but I could be wrong
It’s a mod that players have been using.
Back in the day the Bungie tag was a real thing but within MCC it’s just someone altering the game to make it look like they are a Bungie employee
TheDonCJG wrote:
It’s a mod that players have been using.
Back in the day the Bungie tag was a real thing but within MCC it’s just someone altering the game to make it look like they are a Bungie employee
Oh dang I guess I was fooled :(
It's just a modded nameplate and service i.d., me and two other friends were in infection and seen a guy with it and wondered if it was a bungie employee but they invited one of us to a party and it wasn't a bungie employee at all just a modder
Haven't seen it on MCC as of yet, but came across a lot of people on OG Reach using it. Report them.
Enroj wrote:

Have a nice day/night.
Its just a mod, 343 Industries have their own unique nameplates and dont use Bungie identifiers.