Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Have you ever betrayed someone in Halo?

OP Spartan 12124

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10
Grub Xer0 wrote:
My reputation is extremely low because I TK on purpose. A lot. I've been doing it since 2001 and I will probably never stop.

I have a 1.3 K/D througout all of the Halo titles. I don't do it because I'm bad at the game. It's just fun to do it. Also, if you pick up the sniper rifle before I do, I'm killing you and taking it.

An 8 year old at heart.
Never grow up.
If someone has played at least 25 Halo games in their lifetime, and they select poll option 3, the only people they're fooling are themselves. ;)
I like to be the person who views two teammates fighting each other. Example:

https://xboxdvr.com/HKA52/28047d3c-de3a-42f6-b6e2-d1bc1de7b867
i betray for sniper
ll Axis ll wrote:
I was in a BTB on sidewinder and my team was junk except for me and two other people. I respawned and climbed to the top of one of the bases to get a sniper and saw one guy betray another for the sniper, so I betrayed him for the sniper he stole. It was priceless.
I hate it when people betray you for a power weapon.
The auto kick feature pisses me off sometimes. Like the other day I was playing oddball and I threw a grenade at like about 3 guys on the other team. Got a triple kill and killed the guy with the ball but a teammate went up the lift to where they all were just in time to get killed by my grenade. I got kicked..... I was literally the sole reason our team was winning. Got like 3 separate killing sprees and a lot of time with ball. Totally uncalled for. I understand the reasons to have it but in a game like oddball you're going to end up with some accidental betrayal on account of that everybody is running to on single spot..
On accident all the time it is called grifball
I think its an extreme automatic yes to anyone who has ever played grifball
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 8
  4. 9
  5. ...
  6. 10