Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Have you ever betrayed someone in Halo?

OP Spartan 12124

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10
I put accidentally..but if someone's being stupid or betrays me than I'll go in on Em.. If there's no chance of winning
I only kill mt friends when playing in a party just to piss them off. I don't kill other people on my team.
Accidental betrayals happen. Friendly fire should always exist as it adds an element of strategy to the game. There should be a better match kicking feature for a-holes though, one that recognizes accidents vs obvious intent.
I kill teammates purposely, sometimes, it can be funny :3
If there are two team killers on the spawn point, it gets confusing who killed who, so the whole blue team starts a free for all every man for himself betrayal spree.
And shoots any team mate in sight. Kinda like a bar fight.
8/10 times it's by accident

1/10 times it's for vengeance if I know the other person betrayed me for no reason

1/10 times it's on purpose against friends in customs

In my experience the worst betraying happens in the Team Slayer playlist so that put me off the playlist
Hope you don't like BTB then...
i have had but munchers betray me for power weapons before thats not team work...
i have had but munchers betray me for power weapons before thats not team work...
I think betraying team mates out of greed for weapons is worse than betraying people for laughs and giggles.

I do the latter :3
Never betray people on purpose. Accidentally? Absolutely. I can't stop my stick, when a teammate decides "Let's rush right into the enemy that's glowing blue", or "Let's highjack the Ghost with the Sticky Grenade on it". Can't stand people who betray me for a power weapon though. I picked up a Sniper Rifle once, only to be sprayed down by casuals who then took it - and immediately died while frantically trying to shoot. Annoys me to no end. -.-
I've done it accidentally....I've also done it on purpose for vengeful reasons.
Same.
The people who never betray their teammates must be the greatest players of all time to do that, and I like friendly fire being on, stops grenade and rocket spamming as well as making people be a precise sniper when teammates are in their line of site. Grenades and rockets use to be a skill now it's just throw them at will cause only the other team will be hurt by them.
Betray for snipe all day if someone under a 2.0 k/d is going to try an touch the blain stick
Betray for snipe all day if someone under a 2.0 k/d is going to try an touch the blain stick
You are the only type of player I betray on purpose. Repeatedly. But without actually killing you. I let others do that. Maximizes the number of deaths I can add to your stats.
Usually on purpose. (:
NNMS MXMS wrote:

You are the only type of player I betray on purpose. Repeatedly. But without actually killing you. I let others do that. Maximizes the number of deaths I can add to your stats.
Chances are they're gonna get booted after a while which results in no K/D change.
Only by accident. Actually happened again on Sunday. I was in H2 on Coagulation and was locked onto the ghost with a rocket launcher. Team mate walked right in front of me just as I released the rocket. Instant betrayal and killed us both. Luckily I wasn't auto kicked but if I was it would have been understandable. Of course team mate was mad and decided to betray me on purpose.
I hate when people betray cuz they think it's funny
Accidently most of the time. I only team kill if I'm killed on purpose (shotgun to the back, sniper to the face). Generally they're accidental betrayals as I do sometimes get in the way o get ran over by a vehicle. My most common betrayals are when I sticky grenade a vehicle and a team mate hijacks it off the enemy. I've also accidently killed off a teammate that was one shot after I finished off an enemy and that said team mate was on the other side of my target.
NNMS MXMS wrote:

Chances are they're gonna get booted after a while which results in no K/D change.
Not usually. After the initial spawn, most players don't know how to keep track of power weapon spawn times. People like this guy do, though. So further into the game, he's likely to get the sniper unopposed.

Well, almost unopposed. I've been known to camp near the power weapon spawns. Not to get the weapons, but to kill the jackwagon who betrayed me for them.
5 words:

Fusion Coils on The Pit.
Lambossity wrote:
5 words:

Fusion Coils on The Pit.
Ironically, I've gotten more accidental KILLS that way. I shoot them to get them out of the way, and end up getting a kill from a guy who just happens to turn the corner. Quite hilarious.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 10