Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Haven't found a game yet over a month after releas

OP alanpep

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I still haven't been able to find a match and it's been over a month. With many others seemingly able to get Maches now, I'm beginning to wonder if this is an issue on my side. I have a good Internet connection and an open NAT. Anything else I can do to troubleshoot this?
Probably go buy Far Cry or COD.

I mean, if its not working now, its probably gonna be a long while before it finally does.
People are having a wide range of experiences, which concerns me enough that even though I've had improvements with all previous patches, I've still not tested the latest patch cos I still half expect latest patches will break the game again in some way. So it doesn't sound like it's at your end, as you're not the only one still reporting major problems - doesn't make sense to me why there's such a big range of experiences, but I hope it starts working for you soon.
Did you try a hard reset of your XBox?
Sometimes you have to quite your game and restart it. It works for me sometimes because apparently you can be locked into playlist search without finding people because its some crazy glitch. Hope that works bud.
Also make sure to delete your local data and hard reset your xbox. You will re-download your saved data from xbox live when you restart the game.
I'm with you pal, I've still not managed to play a game yet either, I did once get into a lobby, once, got kicked immediately though. To be honest I've given up, I did start playing some campaign but I really only brought it for multiplayer, so I've moved on. I'll keep it though just in case they do fix it eventually.
Try forwarding your ports. Worst case scenario is that you must reinstall your game. Maybe contact your ISP if there are any problems.
“Soon Halo’s reclamation will begin, but when it does, the weight of your denial will stay your feet, and you shall be left behind ”
You've played like 65 games?
Damn your Xbox has been on a month and you are still searching for a game.....that's just bad man....but no seriously I feel sorry for you but you also aren't missing much anyway so don't feel left or anything :)
ok these peeps saying they haven't been able to play a game yet, trolling, don't realize we can see their service record just by clicking their names and see that they are clearly lying lmao.
Well I'm not lying, I've not played one game on MCC on xbox one!!!!!! Sure I play halo on my 360 but that's it
alanpep wrote:
I still haven't been able to find a match and it's been over a month. With many others seemingly able to get Maches now, I'm beginning to wonder if this is an issue on my side. I have a good Internet connection and an open NAT. Anything else I can do to troubleshoot this?
You've played 64 games buddy...... Troll post.

Moderator please close this thread.
Right bizarre as my service record says I've played 7 games, but I know for certain I've never even played 1 I did get into a lobby about a month ago, but got kicked straight away so I'd love to know how I've played 7?????
Right bizarre as my service record says I've played 7 games, but I know for certain I've never even played 1 I did get into a lobby about a month ago, but got kicked straight away so I'd love to know how I've played 7?????
Please stop trolling
Zeruca wrote:

Please stop trolling
Please stop sucking 343 off.
The matchmaking service is definitely working now. I find games in under a minute. You might try:
-Going to speedtest.net and checking your up/down/ping time
-Closing out the game
-Unplugging the Xbox and replugging it
-Reset your router/modem
-Fresh install of your game
Zeruca wrote:

Please stop trolling

Please stop sucking 343 off.
Reported. That was completely unnecessary.
See if this might be your issue:

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/85d779d52cfd46918b4f8b638f2e3c7b/topics/unable-to-connect-or-load-i-hope-this-helps/b80037cf-88ae-4332-9501-95a102d0984b/posts
Hey man its your NAT. You just have to forward the ports and it should be fine!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2