Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Haven't found a game yet over a month after releas

OP alanpep

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Zeruca wrote:
Zeruca wrote:
Right bizarre as my service record says I've played 7 games, but I know for certain I've never even played 1 I did get into a lobby about a month ago, but got kicked straight away so I'd love to know how I've played 7?????

Please stop trolling

Please stop sucking 343 off.

Reported. That was completely unnecessary.
I've seen about 15 "reported" posts from you today. Does 343 pay you well?
Zeruca wrote:
Zeruca wrote:
Right bizarre as my service record says I've played 7 games, but I know for certain I've never even played 1 I did get into a lobby about a month ago, but got kicked straight away so I'd love to know how I've played 7?????

Please stop trolling

Please stop sucking 343 off.

Reported. That was completely unnecessary.

I've seen about 15 "reported" posts from you today. Does 343 pay you well?
I think he's employed by Microsoft actually. While he has reported a lot of stuff today, there's been about a billion reposts or spam topics here today too. He's probably just having a bad day or all the complaining about free stuff made him snap. I can't fault him if it's the last part.
[This post has been edited to remove its history and to preserve privacy]
Zeruca wrote:

Please stop trolling
Im not sure what part of this you don't get?

Do you honestly think trolling? For what reason? I'm being completely honest if I could get a In a match I'd be playing the damn game not whining on a forum.
Sohee wrote:
Hey man its your NAT. You just have to forward the ports and it should be fine!
Nat says open and I already forwarded my ports(learnt that from halo 3 days on the 360)

might uninstall, hard reset the console and re install if it's working for everyone else then surely it's my end
Sohee wrote:

Nat says open and I already forwarded my ports(learnt that from halo 3 days on the 360)

might uninstall, hard reset the console and re install if it's working for everyone else then surely it's my end
I have a weird story similar to yours. I was trying to play Ragnarok Online and it wouldn't work, I tried everything. I then changed my DNS to Google DNS and it worked(finally!). Try that.

I believe it is 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4
Doesn't explain how my service record shows 7 games played though, I 100% have not even played 1 game?!?!

Confused
Sohee wrote:
Sohee wrote:

I have a weird story similar to yours. I was trying to play Ragnarok Online and it wouldn't work, I tried everything. I then changed my DNS to Google DNS and it worked(finally!). Try that.
Thanks for the tip I'll give it a go and report back
Doesn't explain how my service record shows 7 games played though, I 100% have not even played 1 game?!?!

Confused
It could be that someone else hacked your account and has been playing some Halo.
Sohee wrote:

Confused

It could be that someone else hacked your account and has been playing some Halo.
Seems weird that they'd only play 7 games lol.

Anyway it seems I cannot change the DNS on my router but managed to do it on the xbox.
Success FrozenBrute you absolute legend found a game within about minute and am currently playing team br on PIT

cant thank you enough, I would ask why or how changing the DNS works but I'm so happy right I don't really care.

thats my night sorted
Ok so everyone quit out but it's working even got the bite the hand achievement 👍👍👍
You're welcome, I'm glad it worked for you!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2