Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

HCE:why scorpions in BTB? And where's the fuelrod?

OP Dixan69

I wonder, has anyone from the 343i's team ever played halo ce back in the day? putting scorpions in the map doesn't make sense, they're op as -Yoink-, and banshees too. The classic format was usually 2 ghosts and 2 warthogs, and not even with rocket turrets. Also, what about the fuel rod ???? it doesn't even exist in MCC multiplayer!!!!!
I love that the vehicles are there.. that is what BTB is for.... Vehicle warfare.
LethalQ wrote:
I love that the vehicles are there.. that is what BTB is for.... Vehicle warfare.
it's right to have veichles, but it doesn't make sense if the vehicle is a tank that can oneshot 5 people
Dixan69 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
it's right to have veichles, but it doesn't make sense if the vehicle is a tank that can oneshot 5 people
Well those 5 people should play a bit smarter and space themselves out. Tanks aren't even that OP considering you can pistol and even snipe the drivers.
LethalQ wrote:
Dixan69 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Well those 5 people should play a bit smarter and space themselves out. Tanks aren't even that OP considering you can pistol and even snipe the drivers.
I'm sorry but I'll never agree with you, infact the result is that people camp the spawn with tanks (in DC for example) and that ruins the game. Other that that, I don't know if it's me coming from 6 years of experience on HPC where the community was more competitive, but this type of casual gaming on CE, in my opinion, makes the game look stupid.
Um, the tanks and banshees are incredibly weak in CE. The scorpion's shots are so inaccurate that you can shoot near someone five times and they'll get a dent in their shields. The fact that the driver is exposed since the cockpit is a cage means you can three shot the driver as well. And the banshees in CE are very slow and vulnerable with no boost. Powerful Banshee bombs, sure, but the pistol or even a sniper can take them out quickly.

And the fuel rods should be on the PC maps. Don't know the spawn locations though.
Seriously?
Lol I love driving around in the tank duking it out with like 4 other scorpions at the same time on that map. Yesterday there were atleast 6 scorpions just sitting in the middle of blood gulch because more had spawned at the bases before the ones in the middle could despawn. It was glorious. I just hate how easy it is to kill someone in the tank with just a pistol but I guess that balances it out in a way.
Dixan69 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
Dixan69 wrote:
LethalQ wrote:
I'm sorry but I'll never agree with you, infact the result is that people camp the spawn with tanks (in DC for example) and that ruins the game. Other that that, I don't know if it's me coming from 6 years of experience on HPC where the community was more competitive, but this type of casual gaming on CE, in my opinion, makes the game look stupid.
Well considering it's BTB which is a social playlist it's not supposed to be competitive... That is what ranked 2v2 is for.
Fuel Rod is totally there. But those are my spawns to camp, so I ain't talking.
Dixan69 wrote:
I wonder, has anyone from the 343i's team ever played halo ce back in the day? putting scorpions in the map doesn't make sense, they're op as -Yoink-, and banshees too. The classic format was usually 2 ghosts and 2 warthogs, and not even with rocket turrets. Also, what about the fuel rod ???? it doesn't even exist in MCC multiplayer!!!!!
The tanks were OP. But the rocket warthogs probably destroy the Scorpion. And the regular warthog gun probably rips banshees to shreds. And having the new fuel rod on the map helps fight against vehicles.