Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

HCEA +H2A campaigns performance downgrade.(XB1X)

OP E Mc Sq

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6
I got this response on Reddit: We have been making small improvements here over the past 6+ months. Always best to open a support ticket so we can get more info on exactly what performance issues you’re seeing to better direct the team...

ive got various support ticket opens, I wish they would just come clean and add it to the known issues list. I’ve not noticed any improvement in the last 6 months.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
Spoiler:
Show
Spoiler:
Show
cc42 wrote:
QtoCool wrote:
cc42 wrote:
We need to try and get digital foundry on the case, they highlighted it as part of their halo2 on PC video, https://youtu.be/Ryr8DIIHGik (check at 13.35). Their recent video of gears 5 highlighted some performance issues which they highlighted direct to the devs which are now fixed!
Spoiler:
Show
Split Screen especially has poor performance in both Halo CE and Halo 2, it's a pain because I love to play split screen.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not repost content a moderator has removed, repost a topic that has been locked, or post about forum moderation decisions. If you have a question or concern about a forum moderation decision, please private message the applicable moderator.
Spoiler:
Show
Has there been any official update on this or is the fix gonna be forgot about it and buy the next halo.
xenomorphs wrote:
Has there been any official update on this or is the fix gonna be forgot about it and buy the next halo.
Nothing... I don’t think it’s ever going to properly be fixed if it’s been a year so far and still hasn’t been formally acknowledged
xenomorphs wrote:
No and people wonder why so many fans have mixed feelings about 343
H3 is sooo broken rn. Hit reg is garbo & the AI in 3/ODST is half-baked. Enemies of the same type will all run the exact same animation script simultaneously. Immersion destroying every time
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 4
  4. 5
  5. ...
  6. 6