Can anybody help me with the helioskrill achievment
I can. I actually need help with it as well. What games do you need help with?
you can unlock through gold REQ packs
No you can't. The armour set in the REQ packs is not the same as the one you earn in-game. Besides, wearing a set of Helioskrill that you did not earn is like wearing a set of fake Ray-Ban sunglasses or a fake Rolex watch. You will only look like a complete dork when people figure it out, and they will.
No you can't. The armour set in the REQ packs is not the same as the one you earn in-game. Besides, wearing a set of Helioskrill that you did not earn is like wearing a set of fake Ray-Ban sunglasses or a fake Rolex watch. You will only look like a complete dork when people figure it out, and they will.
really? I thought you could because I was also confused on how to get it but looks Req packs arnt it
Currently we have 3 variants (all available via the Req. Store)... Don't misinform.
Currently we have 3 variants (all available via the Req. Store)... Don't misinform.
Really? I thought only the other versions were available in the REQ store, I do apologise if that is the case. I suppose that it is just another worthless armour set then, just like all the other ones in the game (except Achillies I guess).
Really? I thought only the other versions were available in the REQ store, I do apologise if that is the case. I suppose that it is just another worthless armour set then, just like all the other ones in the game (except Achillies I guess).
Yep, sadly only the HCS armors, the Achilles and the Olive and Timmy helmets are the ones that can't be obtained through the Req. system... :(
Yo guys I have Helioskrill myself and if you guys need help I'm in to help you guys get it. It would have to be after I get back from vacation on 8/14 and onward.
really? I thought you could because I was also confused on how to get it but looks Req packs arnt it
No sorry, they did add it to req packs which is pretty dumb because it is like you see someone wearing they could either be a noob or a pro.
Doom265 wrote:
I can. I actually need help with it as well. What games do you need help with?
Yeah I can, but what games do you need. GT: MystGaming29
It's very simple to do it solo ^^ I laugh of course.