How hard do you think it was to unlock the armor through mcc? Any tips? Because I'm looking for tips and gamers experience
For sure the best place to start would be legendary speed run guides, there are a bunch on youtube but I would recommend Naked Eli or Halo completionist. You don't have to go for all the difficult tricks, but it shows you some very useful level skips and tactics that almost anyone can pull off.
Noob combo -Yoinking!- everything.
Speed run tricks may be helpful. Sometimes not.
Dont try rushing it(unless doing speedrun tricks)

As for how hard, depends. I play on legendary for fun multiple times a year so for me its really easy. Someone else might have a really difficult time with it. So it depends
Hardest game on Legendary for me was Halo 2 until I turned on the scarab gun skull, Jackal snipers are still frustrating though.
Cobalt242 wrote:
Hardest game on Legendary for me was Halo 2 until I turned on the scarab gun skull, Jackal snipers are still frustrating though.
Doesnt count towards those type of achievements though
How hard do you think it was to unlock the armor through mcc? Any tips? Because I'm looking for tips and gamers experience
Halo completionist and zombie stomp 08
Cobalt242 wrote:
Didn’t he just want the armor? That’s how I got it.
Cobalt242 wrote:
Cobalt242 wrote:
So you got the armor and didnt have to unlock the achievement?
Ki11s0n3 wrote:
Cobalt242 wrote:
Cobalt242 wrote:
So you got the armor and didnt have to unlock the achievement?
If you need the achievement to get the armor then I got it, I did the armor run pretty close to tmcc release so they might of changed the requirements
Personally some missions will make you wanna pull your hair out if you get mad take a brake go outside and comeback refreshed. Speed run glitches are helpful but hard to learn so im just gonna let you know now THE CAMPAIGNS ARE STILL DOABLE WITHOUT SPEEDRUN GLITCHES. Don't give up if you can't learn these glitches and think you can't push through the level keep your head high and just imagine the reward at the end of the trip.
I was gonna do legendary 1-4 but I decided not to because 343 put helioskrill in gold packs so I unlocked there