Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

[Locked] Here is a list of bugs and flaws [Please Update]

OP The Angry Whelp

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 78
  4. 79
  5. 80
  6. ...
  7. 81
I can't play Halo 3 at all. It gets stuck on the loading screen. Is there a way to fix that?
I cannot load Halo 3 - it is stuck on the loading screen forever - I can load halo CE, Halo 2 and halo 4 fine. I uninstalled the whole thing and re-installed the game and after waiting for all the downloads to finish - halo 3 still will not load. Tried the multiplayer maps for Halo 3 and get the same thing - stuck on the loading screen with loading progress bar not moving. I have even left the loading screen on for 3 hours - xbox one eventually turns off - switching it back on takes me to halo collection main screen again. There is no way to play halo 3 solo campaign or multiplayer - what the hell?
Does anybody know how to fix lag in H2a multiplayer
Halo 3 stays at the loading screen.
Major custom games bug that really disappointed me is that you can't change teams during custom games!!!! This needs to be fixed. Was really looking forward to reliving some Halo 2 old school zombies, though after over an hour of tweaking with some friends we realised it was impossible. Very disappointed in that regard :(. Team changing in lobby should also be made a lot simpler like it was in previous halo games.
Also with matchmaking (I'm sure it's been mentioned plenty of times) but the constant disconnecting of people on either team is ridiculous. I find a game in match making, we're in the lobby the teams are set 5v5, everything looks great, except when the game loads and starts, 4 people on one team have disconnected so it ends up being 1v5. This happens so frequently probably half my games are life this.
Halo 3 is not starting at all. It just says loading and never gets beyond that point.
FacepaIm wrote:
H3: no deadzone on forward movement in Halo 3, meaning its nearly impossible to walk in a straight line. This problem is only present in halo 3 and the others do not have it. Makes movement feel VERY awkward if you pay attention to it.
How did you get Halo 3 to start?
Is there a reason you can't preview the colour of armour you choose in customisation. It's a small detail but it seems silly you can't see the colour scheme you choose for each Spartan (I.e. Not just showing the colour in separate boxes but actually on your Spartan)
Every time I would tried to play halo 3 campaign or halo 3 multiplayer it would freeze at the loading screen and I noticed that I have a black line in my screen and I waited an hour for it to start and nothing seems to work and multiplayer when I try to play halo 3 multiplayer it kicks me out of the game automatically and it's getting frustrating do I hope 343 fix this soon
When I try to resume my Halo 4 campaign on the Master Chief Collection, the game glitches out on the load screen and shuts down. The mission is "Shutdown" and the save point is at the second tower.
Halo 3 "not loading" fix.

Ok I found this on another forum and it worked for me. I had the issue where none of the Halo 3 missions would load. Here's what I did to resolve:

1.) Go to "Settings" >> Disc & Blu-ray >> Persistent storage >> Clear persistent storage

2.) Press and hold the power button on the Xbox for 10 full seconds

3.) Unplug power supply from the wall/surge protector and wait for the light on the "brick" to shut off

4.) Once the light goes off the on "brick", reconnect the plugs to the Xbox, then the power supply back to the wall/surge protector

5.) Start your Xbox normally and try to start the campaign.

The xbox will fully cycle and start up like it's first use. My only glitch was it didn't auto detect it was HDMI / 1080p. It was on 640x480 and I had to go into my settings and manually change to HDMI/1080p.

Hope that works for others...it was really p***ing me off.
I'm having trouble exiting local multiplayer games. After the game is finished, the game sometimes won't let me back out into the menu to get a new game going. Is anyone else experiencing this issue?
Is anyone having the bug issue where in halo 3 where you cannot create teams in a custom game? There are 6 of us, every time we try a custom game it puts 5 people on one team and the party leader on the other. Does this EVERY time. Been like this for a month. Is there a setting or something i'm missing?

Thanks.
zemone wrote:
Halo 3 "not loading" fix.

Ok I found this on another forum and it worked for me. I had the issue where none of the Halo 3 missions would load. Here's what I did to resolve:

1.) Go to "Settings" >> Disc & Blu-ray >> Persistent storage >> Clear persistent storage

2.) Press and hold the power button on the Xbox for 10 full seconds

3.) Unplug power supply from the wall/surge protector and wait for the light on the "brick" to shut off

4.) Once the light goes off the on "brick", reconnect the plugs to the Xbox, then the power supply back to the wall/surge protector

5.) Start your Xbox normally and try to start the campaign.

The xbox will fully cycle and start up like it's first use. My only glitch was it didn't auto detect it was HDMI / 1080p. It was on 640x480 and I had to go into my settings and manually change to HDMI/1080p.

Hope that works for others...it was really p***ing me off.
This fix worked for me. I'd tried uninstalling and reinstalling the game a couple days ago and it did not work.

But this worked at least for Multiplayer (I don't pay much Campaign).

Thanks
What is up with halo
-cant team change in custom or forge games.
-bad frame rates
-trait zones cant be edited.
-halo 3 is always crashing.

this is what is happening to me...

did 343 try to make MCC or not!!!

And what is very sad is that i hear 343 is adding halo 3 odst... i wonder how many other bugs will happen then. 343 please fix or give it back to bungie plz!!
Having issues with master chief collection halo 4 campaign 5. It locks up once you finish defeating the enemy. The rower just freezes in the air. Cannot go on.
GOOD NEWS EVERYBODY! today their was an update for MCC they fixed

MATCHMAKING:
Improved matchmaking search success rates.
Made an update to reduce instances of “Awaiting Privileges” matchmaking errors.
Made an update to ensure player counts more reliably match the expected numbers for each playlist.
Fixed an issue where player would sometimes appear to be searching in an incorrect “FIND GAME” screen.
Added countdown sound effect to the voting timer.
GENERAL MULTIPLAYER:
Made an update to improve Halo 2: Anniversary network performance, specifically in regards to bandwidth spikes.
Made several improvements to party joining through the in-game Roster.
Made an update to ensure that the mute icon is visible while in Matchmaking.
Fixed an issue in Halo 4 where players could equip the same weapon as their primary and secondary weapons.
GENERAL CAMPAIGNS:
Made several improvements to stat tracking for Halo: CE, Halo 2, Halo 3, and Halo 4.
Made changes to Halo 3 and Halo 4 scoring to ensure that players are not penalized for destroying empty vehicles.
GENERAL MENU:
Lowered the music volume level in multiplayer menus.
Fixed an issue where friend emblems in roster would show up as default when exiting a game session.
Made updates to UI and menus to improve multiplayer status messaging, such as when a player joins your lobby.
CONTROL LAYOUTS:
Made an update to the Halo 2: Anniversary “Legacy” Stick Layout.
STABILITY:
Made stability improvements across multiple titles for campaign and multiplayer.

from halo way point.
Yea my Halo 3 has completely stopped work in on this collection I can't play single or multiplayer and it freezes on the load screen. It was work in just fine yesterday but now it just won't load any of the maps. My xbox 360 Halo 3 disk still worked even after the disk ring had a huge crack in it. I don't know what the problem is my disk is as clean as it were brand new and it has no scratches, all I know is 343 should really get their act together soon.
hi I cannot play halo 3 at all it freezes at the loading screen is there any way to fix this or is it a faulty disc
On halo 3 cooperative play I cannot access terminals or skulls.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 78
  4. 79
  5. 80
  6. ...
  7. 81