Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

Here is all Season 6 Content so far...Thoughts?

OP Mr Wicks1329

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Halo 3 Season 6 Content so far

Well I am very excited for the New Armors and nameplates I feel alittle bummed for 2 reasons regardless

-The Katana Isn't a Back Accessory
-Legacy Chest isn't an effect
-They Didn't give love to vehicles and weapons missing skins
-it all seems Halo 3 focused
-New Visors are cool but we already have a large amount

Don't get me wrong I'm still grateful for all this content and I do like the Rhine skins as well I'd just like to see each game get some love and H2 is Lacking

All in all keep up the good work we still got 4 seasons of content and maybe this isn't all season 6 is giving so keep up the good work!
If i recall, a comment pointed out that halo 2 classic's code is a remote bomb. Because it's a jumbled mess, it only takes one mistake (or edit) to cause a ripple effect. If they are going to do skins, 2a is where they should focus.
I love the new content, but I have one problem with this Season so far: Still nothing for the Elites. Are they even planning to give the Elites anything or are Spartans just gonna get everything?
-The Katana Isn't a Back Accessory
-Legacy Chest isn't an effect
-They Didn't give love to vehicles and weapons missing skins
We don't know that these things aren't coming. Potentially they could be part of season six, just not announced yet. The potential is clearly there now.
For those curious, the Halo: Online armor sets are as follows:
Saboteur = Infiltrator
Enigma = Nomdagro
Commando = Hammerhead
Kaladbolg = COS
Sceptre = Lancer
Haven't found anything for Rhine yet, but it might also be original.
Speaking of Rhine, the spiked shoulders kinda threw me for a bit.
If i recall, a comment pointed out that halo 2 classic's code is a remote bomb. Because it's a jumbled mess, it only takes one mistake (or edit) to cause a ripple effect. If they are going to do skins, 2a is where they should focus.
People repeat this ad nauseum, but that's just hearsay, it's not like it's completely broken, if you guys don't recall they already added a bit of stuff to H2 classic multiplayer with the yapyap update.
People repeat this ad nauseum, but that's just hearsay, it's not like it's completely broken, if you guys don't recall they already added a bit of stuff to H2 classic multiplayer with the yapyap update.
Not to mention they literally got an entire alternate graphics engine running alongside the original along with completely different audio files all working simultaneously with each other that can be switched at a moments notice. All of this works fine but apparently they can't change a guns colour? Yeah, I don't buy it. Plus, modders have been modding this game since release. It is messy but it's not unworkable.
Can't wait for it to come out, always wanted a full odst set in halo 3 and we're getting it! (I don't think those were in halo online?!) + More halo online armours. From what I've seen you can see your forearm and leg armour now in first person and waterfall and edge look dope! + a lot more stuff, I'm excited.
I'm not very interested in skins and nameplates but as someone who genuinely loves ODST armors I think this season content is great! I think these ODST helmet, especially the first two, are beautiful, not perfect, but still beautiful. My only complaint is that I don't play Halo 3 multiplayer that much; do you think these Halo Online armor sets will ever be added to Halo 4 customisation?
I'm just going by what i was informed of. Since i don't know or want to mod the game. YapYap was all gametypes. It wasn't nothing that changed the game such as adding an expansion.
I'm just going by what i was informed of. Since i don't know or want to mod the game. YapYap was all gametypes. It wasn't nothing that changed the game such as adding an expansion.
They did add tags into some of the multiplayer maps, don't see why armor couldn't be.
I like this season

-Rhine skins
-mongoose skins(especially that racer one)
-hornet finally gettin skins
—animated nameplates!
-that Legendary symbol as a wearable backplate, got a feeling we gonna see a lot of people wearin that one.

Hope the guass hog gets the Superstar skin like CEs rocket hog in a future season.

i know people keep askin why Halo 3 gettin so many skins compared to other, i think its just because its the most popular one so i aint surprised thats been the focus.

I hope the challenges are fun like this season was. Release the Geese was so much fun i did it again even tho i already completed it.
Aggg Elites get the shaft again. Do they not know how much poats the bring elites back thread has
Eh, I don't much care for it. I'll save my Season Points for when the finally start adding weapon and vehicle skins to Halo: Reach, hopefully in Season 7.
Eh, I don't much care for it. I'll save my Season Points for when the finally start adding weapon and vehicle skins to Halo: Reach, hopefully in Season 7.
Likewise. I'll save my season points for when they finally add new avatars.
I'd rather they just make it so that we can have our Spartans, Elites, or ODSTs as our avatars, like we could in the 360 games... I'm still using my Halo 4 Spartan as my Avatar. It'd be nice if I could do that with my MCC characters.
im liking the proper odst armor and soon as I figure out how to unlock it rhin as well the new maps are amazing I just want the sark armor to come to the game soon
X19Doug95 wrote:
Aggg Elites get the shaft again. Do they not know how much poats the bring elites back thread has
Either they’re not gonna give the Elites anything or they’re dedicating a whole season to Elites
I know I will be equipping that Legendary shield on my back when Season 6 drops. It looks so cool!
I'd rather they just make it so that we can have our Spartans, Elites, or ODSTs as our avatars, like we could in the 360 games... I'm still using my Halo 4 Spartan as my Avatar. It'd be nice if I could do that with my MCC characters.
That's fine for some and it would be a nice option to have, but personally I like the choice of having different characters or things from Halo displayed on mine, and it doesn't seem right that there are things missing from it that have been a part of the collection for quite some time now such as Reach characters etc.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2