Skip to main content
I'm really impressed at how many Hollywood stars play Halo Master chief customs!
Just out of curiosity, what makes you think that? I haven't really noticed many Hollywood notables around the Halo community...
I'm really impressed at how many Hollywood stars play Halo Master chief customs!
Please show us your sources. Halo youtubers are one thing, but celebrities? Highly unlikely as they are living their careers.
I have yet to see any celebrities do that. hmmmmm
I have been playing Halo customs all week with someone who is a Seth Rogen impersonator. Really great comedy nights! I wonder if the real Seth Rogen plays Halo?
I have been playing Halo customs all week with someone who is a Seth Rogen impersonator. Really great comedy nights! I wonder if the real Seth Rogen plays Halo?
Doubtful. Halo isn’t nearly as popular as it was back in its golden era, especially classic Halo. Most celebrities are probably playing Fortnite or some other trendy title. Either way I could care less about Hollywood and I’m glad we can at least enjoy these gems of games.
You would be surprised who in Hollywood plays Halo, but what you have to remember is that they are human just like us and would have the same interests. Take Megan Fox, for example. In an interview she said she would play Halo: Reach online most of the time when she wasn't on Mortal Kombat. Snoop Dogg plays Halo, and even Zac Efron hosted the Halo 3 Midnight Madness launch event in Los Angeles back in 2007.
And? All that person is showing is their talent. That doesn't meany they are with Hollywood.
x N7 117 x wrote:
You would be surprised who in Hollywood plays Halo, but what you have to remember is that they are human just like us and would have the same interests. Take Megan Fox, for example. In an interview she said she would play Halo: Reach online most of the time when she wasn't on Mortal Kombat. Snoop Dogg plays Halo, and even Zac Efron hosted the Halo 3 Midnight Madness launch event in Los Angeles back in 2007.
And how many matches have you played where you encountered them?
And? All that person is showing is their talent. That doesn't meany they are with Hollywood.
x N7 117 x wrote:
And how many matches have you played where you encountered them?
I wouldn't know if I did or not. Nobody would unless told directly. Their gamertags wouldn't shout out who they were, would they? It could be "xxxAvocado" for all the randomness gamertags are. My point though was that just because they are big in Hollywood, doesn't mean that they can't have similar interests to those who aren't.
I think it is great that famous people play customs, I have a big following from England for the H2A custom maps that I forge. A while back I had someone claiming they are a director for BBC in my customs lobbies.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please do not bump.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show