Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

How can I play Spartan Ops online with other ppl?

OP TheVenomFlows77

I've played Halo 4: Spartan Ops online with strangers, ppl that are not on my friends list, on my 360. But when I try to do the same on my Xbox One, the only options I have is to play it solo or with my friends. Any help in this matter would be much appreciated.
Lol. Why are you playing spartan ops?
Why not? It's fun.
Why not? It's fun.
Fair enough. You should be able to use 2 Controllers no problem, Google is your friend in this case.
Why not? It's fun.
Fair enough. You should be able to use 2 Controllers no problem, Google is your friend in this case.
He wants matchmaking, no splitscreen.
i think there is no matchmaking for spartan opps in MCC. i know it was in halo 4.
if it would be implemented i maybe give it a try again, but i'll probably just stay with the OG trillogy... although i never played the last 5 episodes/chapters (?) ... i don't know the right term^^... maybe i'll finish them with matchmaking, bc alone it's not that much fun and clearly it's made to be played by more players
WSerg wrote:
i think there is no matchmaking for spartan opps in MCC. i know it was in halo 4.
if it would be implemented i maybe give it a try again, but i'll probably just stay with the OG trillogy... although i never played the last 5 episodes/chapters (?) ... i don't know the right term^^... maybe i'll finish them with matchmaking, bc alone it's not that much fun and clearly it's made to be played by more players
Damn... I was afraid of that... Oh, well. I still have my 360 so I'll be playing Spartan Ops and trying to get the related trophies from there. Thank you all for your input!
WSerg wrote:
Damn... I was afraid of that... Oh, well. I still have my 360 so I'll be playing Spartan Ops and trying to get the related trophies from there. Thank you all for your input!
only to be clear... i think you can still play online with friends on MCC... and as far as i can remember, in h4 on the 360 the player search was only for a few maps/levels/missions (?) (i think 5 at a time) and it changed every week...

so the best course would be to gether some friends to play with... doesn't matter if on 360 or MCC

disclaimer: thats the way i remember it to be... i can be wrong. haven't touched spartan opps for a very long time. things might have changed
So typical! Anyway, If anyone wants to play campaign or Spartan ops coop, please add me. Playing solo is super boring. Gamer tag: Darthraa
Sadly there is no matchmaking for Spartan ops, don't hold any hopes either.
You have to invite someone to your party in order to play Spartan Ops cooperatively.

I know, it gets real boring to Spartan Ops alone, but the demand for it is extremely low. Unless the community can give 343i enough noise, there's no way MM is coming to Spartan Ops.