Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

How do you track the YapYap nameplate?

OP kingavin13

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3
Just so everyone knows u have to do the headshots in halo 2 campaigns
Fake News. It can be done with any of the campaigns or Spartan Ops, so long as it’s on Heroic difficulty
Which mission is best for farming those headshots?
I did it at the start of The Covenant, when the grunts are all dead, revert, and kill them all with the BR again.
Fake News. It can be done with any of the campaigns or Spartan Ops, so long as it’s on Heroic difficulty
Yeah man you are wrong. I didnt even play halo 2 For it. i played a few halo 3 missions and a spartan ops and got the nameplate.
For the Grunt farming part. I just used Halo ce and put on the first mission pillar of autumn. Just after you finish talking with Keys and get the pistol, the first three enemies are grunts. Get your 3 head shots, hit revert to last check point and repeat. I did it for just under a hour and counted 280 head shots...but nothing, no achievement or name plate?
I mean whatever works i guess. But there are so many other methods to finish without it being so repetitive. At least find a mission where theres like 10 grunts and revert back the save. But 3? That would be so boring.
Bumping this for visibility as there are a few topics popping up around this and this thread is quite a good resource.
OP - I also updated the thread title to help folk out :)
Yeah man you are wrong. I didnt even play halo 2 For it. i played a few halo 3 missions and a spartan ops and got the nameplate.
Same did all my grunt headshots in H4 nameplate came through today.
dude I need a help once I get on I settle 250 grunts first and I need a decent team and I haven't played MCC rather cuz my performs is undope so I try my best to stay active let me know thanks!
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. ...
  5. 3