I know it got a boost recently with the update but how are matchmaking times and do we think the population will stay id hate to get back into the game then a couple months down the line not be able to find a game
Have to wait 10mins in h2a at lvl 25 to find a game.
Population came up some but not a whole lot. As far as matchmaking times it seems to depend on your region. I live in America, east coast of Virginia specificly, and I don't have to much trouble finding games in any playlist I have played so far.... Didn't even have to much trouble before the update as well... But if you live outside of America it can be hit or miss it seems. They are changing the algorithm for matchmaking for less populated areas so maybe it will get better.
I've been playing the new BTB playlist all evening. UK, matchmaking is almost instant.
Not sure about population numbers, but you absolutely find matches faster. Even CE 4v4 has super fast matchmaking even with the Ogre twins dropping these kind of numbers in the playlist.
Playing from England, matchmaking is almost instant for me, searching the CE 4v4 list took the longest but even then, it was like a minute.
Trespa5s wrote:
Not sure about population numbers, but you absolutely find matches faster. Even CE 4v4 has super fast matchmaking even with the Ogre twins dropping these kind of numbers in the playlist.
Tom and Dan still got it lol
I havent had any issues finding matches in any playlist.
Trespa5s wrote:
I got matched up against them the other day. We got destroyed. Granted, we didn't get destroyed as bad as those guys in the screenshot, but we got destroyed nonetheless lol
Trespa5s wrote:
Incredibly fast matchmaking time in CE 4v4. I played six games over the course of about an hour. It's amazing to see that CE has a healthy population! <3
Trespa5s wrote:
Incredibly fast matchmaking time in CE 4v4. I played six games over the course of about an hour. It's amazing to see that CE has a healthy population! <3
I am very happy with how quickly matches are found now.
Mr Vacha wrote:
Trespa5s wrote:
Right?! The fact that Halo CE now has a healthy population, makes me very happy
Mr Vacha wrote:
Trespa5s wrote:
All playlists seem to be fairly healthy which is great!
Mr Vacha wrote:
Mr Vacha wrote:
Trespa5s wrote:
All playlists seem to be fairly healthy which is great!
Which goes to show how badly Halo fans have been wanting to play MCC. I'm very happy to see that MCC is working now
its moved up to #32 on Microsoft's most played games right behind halo 5, it used to be around 48. too bad it hardly plays any better