I'm currently playing through the H2 legendary playlist and was just wondering, in the mission Metropolis when you've just left the tunnel, how many Jackal snipers are there? It took 1 and a half Beam rifles to kill them all as well as as few attempts.

Anyone know?
I'm currently playing through the H2 legendary playlist and was just wondering, in the mission Metropolis when you've just left the tunnel, how many Jackal snipers are there? It took 1 and a half Beam rifles to kill them all as well as as few attempts.

Anyone know?
I'm pretty sure they actually respawn on that part of the mission if you don't progress through the mission fast enough after killing them.
If you're having trouble, I recommend looking up some of the speedrunning tactics from the likes of Naked Eli or Mr Monopoli on YouTube. There are some nice skips that should help you get past some of the sections a bit more easily
stckrboy wrote:
If you're having trouble, I recommend looking up some of the speedrunning tactics from the likes of Naked Eli or Mr Monopoli on YouTube. There are some nice skips that should help you get past some of the sections a bit more easily
I've already completed it, just wondering how many there actually were, but I'll look them up for the rest of the playlists.

Uuv wrote:

Anyone know?
I'm pretty sure they actually respawn on that part of the mission if you don't progress through the mission fast enough after killing them.
OK, thanks.
There about 10 or more. You have to watch and take them out as the come up the ramp in the middle as your waiting to exit the round tunnel area. Keep there until you get them all. Theres a few on each side as well. They will eventually stop though. Use the Scarab skull to help. Ya, even with the Scarab and Evvy and Bandana skulls on, took us a while to get thru each level on Legendary. Only mode I hate on H2.
JACKALS IN THE COURTYARD

Anyone know?
IIRC: 14.
There about 10 or more. You have to watch and take them out as the come up the ramp in the middle as your waiting to exit the round tunnel area. Keep there until you get them all. Theres a few on each side as well. They will eventually stop though. Use the Scarab skull to help. Ya, even with the Scarab and Evvy and Bandana skulls on, took us a while to get thru each level on Legendary. Only mode I hate on H2.
I suppose it'll take longer as I'm doing the legendary playlists, which have 0 skulls on, but the Jackals are fairly easy if you hide in the tunnel exit as they can't see you most of the time.

Anyone know?
IIRC: 14.
Thanks.
There are at least 15 snipers that continuously respawn on the stairs of the section "This Town Ain't Big Enough For The Both of US". Apart from speed running tactics, you have few choices in approaching this; go straight for the gauss hog and hope you don't get shot or save as many marines as possible in the sections before, arm them with power weapons and have them duke it out with the jackals. There's also a sniper rifle at the tunnel entrance along with the first jackal sniper's beam rifle for sniper weaponry.
They can come out of the tunnel behind too.
Yes hid in the tube and kill them all off while they spawn on the stairs. There are others as well on each side though. Be careful.
I thought that they were infinite, that’s why I always cross that section inside a warthog
I thought that they were infinite, that’s why I always cross that section inside a warthog
Unfortunately for me, I got sniped if I went to close to the edge and the warthog also blew up pretty early.
Yeah i belive they are, i too rushed past un the warthog. I tied to fight them but got sniped right out while moving
Regice554 wrote:
Yeah i belive they are, i too rushed past un the warthog. I tied to fight them but got sniped right out while moving
I found that using the beam rifles from the previous area to kill everyone then getting a plasma rifle and SPNKR for the ghosts worked really well. You can just board the wraith.
No clue bro