How many people still play MCC?

OP Exstrike

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6
After giving Halo 5 more than a lot of chances, I just cant play it anymore. Its just so bad, I cant even put it into words how disappointing it is. So I've started today playing games of MCC, and have gone back to enjoying Halo.

I'm just wondering, how many people still play? Is it enough for me to be able to play any play list at any rank and still find games with lots of different players?

I tried to play Team HC before and could find a game for a good 15 minutes before giving up, but I assume thats 343 being terrible and not because there is no one there to match me up against
I still play frequently
I'm on most nights though during the next week I'll be off and on. I have finals coming up and my training in Halo won't help me there unfortunately.
I'm trying to get a big team match now. I just renewed my live to wait an hour for a match. -Yoink- you 343.
I still play. I'm starting to try to play more custom games with people instead of relying on matchmaking. I would actually like to be able to set up clan matches here on the forums. We could schedule them for a specific night, discuss maps and game types to play through and see how our clans compete. My friends and I play mainly H1 and H2 if anyone is interested.
I still try to play too, i just hate halo 5 and what its become honestly. unfortunately i always have trouble finding games =/. I wish MCC worked a lot better than it does now sigh. If anyone ever wants to play just msg me and we can play some matchmaking together.
I have only played MCC twice since H5. Once I found games in Rumble Pit and BTB. Tried it out again like a week ago and only found games in BTB.
I've gone back to the MCC. I consistently find games in Halo CE 4v4 with little waiting time, but that's all I have been playing. I did play a sniper variant with hardly any wait time.
I play BTB and H2A and there is on average a 5 minute wait time which is about 4 minutes too long.
I still play, mainly social slayer and ranked halo 3.
Add me!!! Same boat!!
Lmaintain
I still jump online. I like halo 5 but I love playing Halo period. This is my favorite series. When I get on MCC its usually the ranked game specific playlists. I typically spend more time in the Halo 2 & 3 playlists. Add me if you want. Can never have too many Halo friends.
i do when halo 5 pisses me off
Don't have halo 5 yet so play it and will play reach when that comes out as BC, wish I could see how many people were actually online....
A lot of people left MCC because halo 5 and now 343i turned a blind eye on MCC ugh
Well I gave it a shot last night just because and I noticed it took a long time to find a game. Just want to know if they fixed the problems before or not enough people are playing the game.
I'm looking for people to play Custom games, MM also when we can get a game, but if anyone needs someone who frequents H2 add me.
Love mcc and 5. Add me and ill play when I'm on gt: Woodinghal
I Quit playing shortly after the last update that didn't fix anything important. Started playing Star Wars BF. But I tried playing again last night and couldn't stand the over hosted games and went back to Star Wars BF. Didn't waist my money on H 5.
Just played Spartan Ops with a friend.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. ...
  6. 6