OP Exstrike

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6
I still play MCC. Halo 2 is still my jam.
I think the achievements are the only reason why so many still playing
I just play Halo 5 now; the appeal of leveling up (and getting REQ packs) in a Halo game is far greater than that of just ranking up in playlists.
I still play regularly. Still grinding out achievements from time to time.
I intend on playing it some more, particularly over Christmas. I haven't played Halo 5 or MCC recently but I usually get back in the spirits over Christmas.
I do. I'd never abandon good old classic Halo. Still doing some Halo 2: Anniversary multiplayer achievement hunting.
I wish there was a community for some old style custom games, Halo 2 had by far the most custom variants of any game so far, and it's strange but I find zombies funner when it's not an actual gametype in H2 than it is in H3.
I actually play more MCC now than I did a few months ago. Halo 5 has made me want to play MCC more. H5 is so much harder than prior games. It makes all the other games seem easier for me. And I just played Action Sack for the first time ever this past weekend. LOVE that gametype. I'm spending more time playing MCC that H5.
I just started playing again. Halo 5 is just so disappointing with the lack of content.
Haven't played MCC since I started 5 but plan to go back to it eventually. Why not move MCC to dedicated servers like 5 to improve matchmaking? Sometimes I'll turn it off after a few minutes of no progress waiting on a multiplayer game to get set-up.
I play it a lot. Shoot me a friend request if you want to party up.
I still play mcc too
Often. I'm a campaign junky so I usually go back to replay missions from all the titles
Probally there is more people playing halo reach......
I'm here, but homework is a nuisance
Im trying to get those achievements for completing multiplayer matches and things along those lines i assume they r specifically matchmaking. Would anyone be willing to assist?
I try to get on mostly when no ones on Halo 5, but the reason I don't play more is because of search times :/
I play it still and I still find people.
me
when i first started playing mcc could not find any matches at all for all of you who cant find matches try hard reseting your xb1 that will help
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. ...
  7. 6