1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
anyone feel free to add me to play mcc !
I with you OP I really dislike halo 5 both Campaign and MP I play reach still mostly but MCC is definitely a good alternative for me here and there wished it worked better though.
Haha so this will sound a little sad but i never really got to play mcc multiplayer now im tryin to knock out those achievements for completing like 250 multiplayer games and im only at 8 completed wins.... Any ideas or help?
I still play. Add me, my GT is Alanistic

I'm looking for the Domination achievement
I play MCC because of Halo 5's lack of split screen.
I still hop on multiple times a week and usually have not trouble finding matches.
This thread shows the exact numbers... Astounding... I gave up because its dead.

And if I'm lucky I play with laggy yanks and get trash talked. Like dudes, there is like almost 30 second latency and you've probably killed me on your screen twice whereas on my screen I'm dropping head shots and nothing registers.
I'm hoping that when LFG clubs are introduced to XBL, we'll be able to find like-minded fans of the original games.

In the meantime, feel free to shoot me an add on XBL.
Add me im playing the MCC and im interesed to help people to pass the campaigns in Legendary :)
Wazzup im here playing it still. Come we need more
Tu1kas wrote:
I still hop on multiple times a week and usually have not trouble finding matches.
I like to run with people who play Halo 1 and 2 classic.
I'm always looking for some classic H3 custom games if anyone has got the. If not, me and a friend will be remaking Duck Hunt, Hide N Seem, Fat Kid, etc. GT is SundanceKid221
To be honest as soon as they patch this game I'm only playing MCC.
To be honest as soon as they patch this game I'm only playing MCC.
Oh to answer your question in the market place befor halo 5 was free for the weekend MCC was on most downloaded/played list above h5. I don't know what it is now. Sorry just fixed that I hate auto correct with iPhone
looking for people that wanna play h2/h2a big team
Add me! I love to play Halo CE matchmaking
few times in a week but im playing halo wars and 5 recently
Frequent Halo MCC player here, mostly H2 but will play anything.
Add me: Yo Its Ramsey
I play anything on MCC. Add me: A1 Stroke Game
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6