1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6
I go through spurts of playing frequently for a few days, and taking breaks. Ive been playing these games for 15 years, probably will continue playing them for the rest of my life, but without any new content it will only be from time to time.
I try to give Halo 5 a chance and its almost heartbreakingly disappointing every time i do, switching back to true Halo is like actually physically refreshing afterwards. Its a real shame the state MCC is in, altough definitely playable, honestly I dont even have any matchmaking or connection problems unless im in a party with a friend, it just seems unfinished.
With a final touch up of the menus, and settings, like music volume control, and saving replays, plus some regular playlist cycles, this game could be so much better. Removing Halo 4, adding Halo Reach, the ability to customize armor, and maybe even some brand new content will never happen, but would be nice as well and would really do a lot as far as making fans happy.
i still play frequently :)
I still do as well feel free to add me or message me to play my gamertag is Juelz Xantana
I still play the game even with its ridiculous issues I have pays 100s of pounds to play a game I would still be playing on Xbox 360 the being system makes no sense I always run into problems with Lobby's with game crashes with the map cycle being terrible the file search what was promised this game is an absolute joke and it is lacking in content there is so much that could of been done with this game like a custom game search more playlists it should of been everything is loyal halo fans deserve but nope we just get a broken lacking game and not one word has been said since halo 5 so I wil never buy halo 5 cos that would mean I support what they are doing I have been scammed big time and halo is officially dead
Microsoft forcing this game out has done more than destroy what was good about halo it has destroyed it's reputation and all the people that did posy this game have now gone elsewhere if this game was still bungies it would still be great
I play the game still. Although I am in the latest preview update, so it is extremely difficult to even get the game to find me a match in matchmaking.
I play MCC, and halo 5 frequently. I don't see people's problem with halo 5. MCC, there are still plenty of glitches and matchmaking errors.
I play MCC, and halo 5 frequently. I don't see people's problem with halo 5. MCC, there are still plenty of glitches and matchmaking errors.
yeah there is because 343 don't give a crap since they make more money off of Halo 5.

I still play, mostly infected since halo 5's is the WORST.
Yoo Ni Tee wrote:
Microsoft forcing this game out has done more than destroy what was good about halo it has destroyed it's reputation and all the people that did posy this game have now gone elsewhere if this game was still bungies it would still be great
Not really, what good would a passionless bungie do? They left halo for a reason. They too wouldn't stop Microsoft from pushing the game out as they were under microsofts rule. The blame goes to 343 anyways as it was supposed to be a h2A only, not a whole collection that was impossible to get right.
quite a few.
check the xbox live stats its not that far behind
Been playing since 2001. Not stopping anytime soon.
Mr Vacha wrote:
Been playing since 2001. Not stopping anytime soon.
I'M STOPPING YOU
MWHAHAHAHAHA
nah, but still
Don't let go of the MCC
Hey guys! I played MCC way back during launch and have grown to hate Halo 5 Guardians. I love the old halo campaigns and playlists, so if anyone is down to party up shoot me a message and friend request. (GT: Roomie Bilo) BTW is the music on the MCC menu awesome or what?!?!
Hey guys! I played MCC way back during launch and have grown to hate Halo 5 Guardians. I love the old halo campaigns and playlists, so if anyone is down to party up shoot me a message and friend request. (GT: Roomie Bilo) BTW is the music on the MCC menu awesome or what?!?!
Ya man I know how you feel the halo music is one of the best in video game history
at this point i think the long waiting times are due to player pop. instead of 343´s mistakes. things like team hardcore barely got any attention when mcc was still the newest halo. so there for it´s pretty much dead now. Though I enjoy h5 i wish it were more like h2a. i´ll still hop on McC once in a while
Every few days I play Team Slayer.
BATCOW34 wrote:
I still play frequently
I play almost every day. Right now I'm not because my girlfriend and I just moved into a house. I'm trying to get the gaming setups up and running
Judging on how long it takes to even find a match I'm guessing somewhere around 20K-30K. I'm still waiting on Bonnie Ross to live up to her promise of 343 working hard until MCC is fixed 100%. Still waiting. I play halo 5 more often because it's quicker to find a game and if MCC would have a high population I would play it over halo 5 any day. Unfortunately that's not the case.
Hey guys first time posting on here but i play frequently and am down to play anything. Ive always loved Halo and Im not picky. I would just be happy having frequent matches on all the maps and with fun competitve matches whether its btb, slayer, ctf, etc. Add me if anyone is looking to play!

ScorpioKing4
R1zzo23 wrote:
I still play. I'm starting to try to play more custom games with people instead of relying on matchmaking. I would actually like to be able to set up clan matches here on the forums. We could schedule them for a specific night, discuss maps and game types to play through and see how our clans compete. My friends and I play mainly H1 and H2 if anyone is interested.
I have a clan called Fireteam Jupiter Alpha and I play Halo MCC frequently. If you want to join send me a request
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 2
  4. 3
  5. 4
  6. 5
  7. ...
  8. 6