OP Exstrike

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6
I play once or twice a week with a few friends.
I still play! Wish halo 2 anniversary had more than the handful of maps to play that it does. Too bad there's no free map editor allowing people to create and publish an Unlimited number of maps for us all to enjoy.
I play 4-5 days a week for around an hour or so.
I've recently started playing Reach again. Personally, my favourite of all the Halo's :)
I really like Halo 5 but its not a great game I like it a lot but I do admit it's not a great game. However if they make a Halo 5 warzone update putting in some more brute weapons and idk maybe brute enemies...
I still play every now and then.
I used to find halo 5 fun,but now it sucks.i went back to the MCC but when I tried to play some halo 3 big team battle,i had to wait for freaking 15 minutes!anyway message me if you want to play some halo 2 or 3 on custom games ;) Gamertag: ARBITER KILLS 2
I usually only play MCC campaign missions so I can see them in 1080p 60fps (well close). I just wasn't a huge fan of how the multiplayer was set up.
I just re downloaded it. I attend to play more
dryrain23 wrote:
I usually only play MCC campaign missions so I can see them in 1080p 60fps (well close). I just wasn't a huge fan of how the multiplayer was set up.
Agreed. The cross-game playlist ruined MM for me, personally. Causes unhappy team killers and quitters at the highest rate in Halo history. I personally like all 4 games, but I completely understand people being upset when they want to play a specific game.

The campaigns are amazing. My friend and I have been going through them again lately. There are syncing problems, lag here and there (co-op), etc... But 'for the most part' the campaigns work amazingly well. The 60 fps is so wonderful.
Im going to be playing it more since they removed Team Skirmish with their same reason "Low Population"
I still play it's quite fun and matchmaking is much more reliable than in the beginning. Playing Halo 3 matchmaking really takes me back to some great weekends!
Im down for MCC hit me up
I still play. Trying to get all the achievments. 494/600
I play mostly the campaign, and wondering getting Xbox Live and give my friends it. Its quite cheap to buy here in Norway.
And wondering doing all the campaigns over Xbox Live.

Is it worth it?
I really liked the coop (lan), and playing the single player campaign, with achievements working.
I intend to play alot of multiplayer. Add me!!
A lot of people play it....I really hope the MCC doesn't die out....Yes, it has flaws.......A lot of flaws that we will not forget, but I just love the classic Halo's ( And 4 ) in 1080p 60fps.
I still play for the achievements. Just finished par times on all campaigns and now I'm working on the par scores.
There are many people who are still playing multiplayer. :)
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 3
  4. 4
  5. 5
  6. ...
  7. 6