Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

How's that 4v4 H:CE playlist coming along?

OP CARDO 8 ATL

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15
4v4 CE is fun, but it is already in the team slayer. playlist. Are you looking for CE to have it's own playlist?
C0RRuPTT wrote:
4v4 CE is fun, but it is already in the team slayer. playlist. Are you looking for CE to have it's own playlist?
Yes, as it did for 2 months in the tail end of 2015.
C0RRuPTT wrote:
Yes, as it did for 2 months in the tail end of 2015.
I remember that playlist, and I actually like it a lot. I wonder if they can have that playlist though considering the game's population.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
Postums wrote:
I personally have gone through the wishlist thread for playlists and there is definitely a lot of people who are wanting a 4v4 Halo CE list. I can't make promises or say what we will be updating for them yet, but it's up there in terms of asks so far.
Sounds great!
<p></p>
Check the playlist updates on the forums and social media. You'll be pleased with what they've got lined up at the moment.
omarlotrc wrote:
Check the playlist updates on the forums and social media. You'll be pleased with what they've got lined up at the moment.
We have persevered and won the war (for now)! Hopefully they won't rotate this playlist out for the next 50-60 years. :)

Big shout out to you beautiful BLAMholes who helped make this happen!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc---playlist-preview-feedback-thread/52ef03eb-fde1-406b-b6eb-6d952eb7d55a/posts
I'd love a CE 4v4 playlist. Just make sure not to include Longest in the rotation.
omarlotrc wrote:
We have persevered and won the war (for now)! Hopefully they won't rotate this playlist out for the next 50-60 years. :)

Big shout out to you beautiful BLAMholes who helped make this happen!

https://www.halowaypoint.com/en-us/forums/84ad72a8b51847978545f685f651fc15/topics/mcc---playlist-preview-feedback-thread/52ef03eb-fde1-406b-b6eb-6d952eb7d55a/posts
It's been long overdue. I'm excited to play it!
xxcloud7xx wrote:
Hard Way’s proposal for the Halo: CE 4v4 playlist.
Awesome Cloud. When are you planning on getting back on the MCC? We miss ya man.
xxcloud7xx wrote:
Awesome Cloud. When are you planning on getting back on the MCC? We miss ya man.
I played some MCC a couple of weeks ago when there was a free weekend of XBL gold. I seen that you were playing the BTB playlist and I was going to ask to join you guys but you guys already had a full party so I decided to play some of the ranked Halo 1 playlist with a buddy of mine from the Halo 1 Hub discord.

I will get XBL gold again and return to playing MCC once there's a MCC insider flight build that features Halo 1. Until then I'm going to be playing Halo 1 NHE/ disc version of Halo 1 through xLAN with some people in the Halo 1 Hub discord. I will also be playing some Halo Custom Edition on stunt_man's GMYF servers with some people in the Halo 1 Hub discord. Here are links to the Halo 1 Hub discord, xLAN, and the GMYF servers if you're interested in joining.
Anyways here's some Halo 1 4v4 game play from Devilman's latest VA Beach LAN.
xxcloud7xx wrote:
xxcloud7xx wrote:
I played some MCC a couple of weeks ago when there was a free weekend of XBL gold. I seen that you were playing the BTB playlist and I was going to ask to join you guys but you guys already had a full party so I decided to play some of the ranked Halo 1 playlist with a buddy of mine from the Halo 1 Hub discord.

I will get XBL gold again and return to playing MCC once there's a MCC insider flight build that features Halo 1. Until then I'm going to be playing Halo 1 NHE/ disc version of Halo 1 through xLAN with some people in the Halo 1 Hub discord. I will also be playing some Halo Custom Edition on stunt_man's GMYF servers with some people in the Halo 1 Hub discord. Here are links to the Halo 1 Hub discord, xLAN, and the GMYF servers if you're interested in joining.
Anyways here's some Halo 1 4v4 game play from Devilman's latest VA Beach LAN.
Nice man. Looking forward to seeing you on the MCC then. Again Thank You for posting this I was gathering FB from the large group of us CE players for potential new and adjustments to the 4 vs 4 playlist. Since we know a lot of the same people you saved me a TON of time having to gather it all, find a common ground on differences amongst people. Looking at that's post it's 99 percent identical to my feedback from the group. Thanks again Cloud.
I'm about to shed a tear. Forgive me for not being able to navigate the answer, but does this have a concrete launch date?
I'm about to shed a tear. Forgive me for not being able to navigate the answer, but does this have a concrete launch date?
Unfortunately, nay. Still have to rock that TS playlist vote, hope at least a few don't quit a >5min game, weep, repeat.
Edit: sorry I didn't see this before I posted. Carry on with the good work 343.
Well? I guess same question, my original prediction was September, but not having being given an invitation to the flight program I'm in the dark.
Well? I guess same question, my original prediction was September, but not having being given an invitation to the flight program I'm in the dark.
I just jumped into the MCC Insider with 3 buddies. Nothin but h3. Cant/dont want to play it. As much as I want to be, I am not optimistic.

Cross. Game. Playlists. Are. Not. Good. For. Halo MCC.
I sure would like to see H1 4v4 return. Hope to see it soon!
*cues jeopardy theme song on repeat for 3 years*
Sooo where is the CE 4v4 playlist? Oye.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. 12
  4. 13
  5. 14
  6. ...
  7. 15