As a player with over 2000 infection games since 2015 i feel i should make a post to say how i think the playlist in its current state can be improved from maps to gameplay features.
- This is the fan favourite mode but it seems to come up quite infrequently even with the recent update this mode is still hard to get. For an example i played around 20 games a couple of days ago 4 of those were brains, 13 were save one bullet, 2 were creeping death and 1 was speed demons.
- On certain maps in brains there are overshields that when are used go away within seconds. I think these should be changed to last a normal amount of time. This change should also be applied to Speed demons as it is already in save one bullet.
- With the latest update Rats Nest and Isolation were removed from the brains rotation i think Isolation should come back but Avalanche should be removed. The spawns are so easily trapped and players have gotten 90 plus kills in the past. Zombies can be limited to only a few spawns if humans stand in the middle on top of the zombie base. The map Spooky House should be changed as zombies often dont even get a chance to land on the island due to being shot in mid air by humans on the room of the house. Finally on maps i think more community made maps should be added into matchmaking considering Spooky house and infected manor are in there.
- I think the last man standing should get some sort of buff something like a slight damage increase. Mabye that isnt needed. Tell me if you can think of another buff the last man should recieve if any at all. This feature can once again be applied to other modes too.
- In alot of games i play i seem to notice the last man standing kill themselves to drag out the round for too long. This occurs mostly on maps like Guardian, Blackout, Snowbound and Spooky house. My idea is to make so that if a player kills themselves a few times within a certain timespan they are booted from the game. This isnt exclusive to just brains as ive seen it happen in other modes too.
- Betrayal booting is not turned on in this mode but it needs to be. I have seen players reach 60+ teamkills in games and this just kills the match for both sides.
- I think the jump height should be increased for the humans a little bit as it is far too low. A low jump height for the zombies is understandable as they move quite fast but the humans move at a regular speed.
- I think the weighting for this mode should be increased too as it is not a common mode.
- This mode just needs to either be removed or have its weighting heavily decreased as all it is is just an one sided version of brains where the zombies are much stronger and the humans are exactly the same thats it.
- The way the initial infected are chose for this mode should be changed. It is currently the top 3 scorers from the previous round are chosen to be zombie this leads to the same 2 or 3 people being zombie each round. I believe it should be a random selection like the other modes.
- Although geared towards the zombies i think this mode is just fine and does not need any major changes.
- On Avalanche there is too many machine gun turrets that spawn too often. I think the number of turrets should be reduced from 3 to 2 and have them spawn every 2 minutes. On Avalanche there should be an active camo to aid either team. The spawns need to be changed on Avalanche to prevent spawn trapping for the zombies. Add spawns where the rockets spawn in normal multiplayer and in the middle of the map for the zombies.
- On High ground i think a machine gun turret could be placed where it normally is in multiplayer once a round. I think the number of active camos should be reduced from 3 to 2 by removing the camo in the cave.
- There needs to be an active camo on Valhalla somewhere to as it is quite easy for humans to rack up 80+ kills by sitting in the back of the zombie spawn. This could replace the machine gun turret in the middle of the map.
- A second active camo might be needed on Snowbound this is due to every game most of the human team sits on the edge of the map and is near unkillable unless caught off guard by a zombie. The current invis location is good but only spawns twice a round and is more often than not used by the human team. The second invis could be placed where the vehicles spawn in multiplayer.
- On Longshore there is a house underneath where the zombies spawn in which people can get in and rack up loads of kills it takes a little bit of effort to get into but can be annoying for the zombies also an active camo should be on longshore where it normally is in multiplayer.
- As mentioned under the brains section Spooky house should be changed so that the zombies can get over to the house without being killed in midair.