Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

How to Tighten Up The Graphics please

OP DamenELZ

How do we get this achievement? I’ve tried over and over to view every mission in halo 2 in both original and remastered modes and still at 96%. I game in an x box one s console and want to know how others have gotten this achievement on console?
Did you watch the opening cutscene? I think that counts as a mission. Also the epilogue I think counts as well.

EDIT: Solution on TrueAchievements.
I believe you actually have to complete each mission in both classic and anniversary graphics, which essentially means you have to do the campaign twice. However, since you are at 96% completion, I think you have just one mission left to complete...but the question is, which mission? And in which graphic style?
I believe you actually have to complete each mission in both classic and anniversary graphics, which essentially means you have to do the campaign twice. However, since you are at 96% completion, I think you have just one mission left to complete...but the question is, which mission? And in which graphic style?
This is not correct. I've never completed any missions on classic graphics as a PC player, and I have it.
This is not correct. I've never completed any missions on classic graphics as a PC player, and I have it.
That is odd. For the same Halo CE achievement, I was stuck at around 95% until I finally completed a certain mission while in Aniversary graphics (spoiler: it was one of the last 3-4 flood missions, of course). I'm just going by the description of that achievement:
"Complete every mission having seen it in both classic and remastered graphics."
I did initially consider that simply switching to the other graphics at any point could suffice, but it just seemed too easy to do it that way. Still, if I've made a mistake, then I apologise.
About a year ago I had went through entirely and completed it both ways and still nothing. From what I keep reading this seems to be some kind of glitch that only affects console players.
Can someone describe to me this achievement?
I stopped caring a long time ago
DamenELZ wrote:
About a year ago I had went through entirely and completed it both ways and still nothing. From what I keep reading this seems to be some kind of glitch that only affects console players.
The game is mad you do everything in co op.

Have you ever done anything by yourself? Solo?
iseeOwls wrote:
Can someone describe to me this achievement?
I stopped caring a long time ago
You have to hit the back button or whatever it is called on the Xbox one and experience both old and new graphic options of the anniversary games. Not sure what button itis on pc though.
iseeOwls wrote:
DamenELZ wrote:
The game is mad you do everything in co op.

Have you ever done anything by yourself? Solo?
Yes, I always do campaign alone until recently with halo 5