Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

Huge issue with MCC on series X

OP LUKEaUrOrA

Okay so I have MCC already digital thanks to game pass and I have the ODST and reach DLC already as well as I’ve been playing them forever on Xbox one. After switching to series X I’ve redownloaded the game and I’ve enjoyed it so far up UNTIL I realized my DLC for the game didn’t transfer over. The game wants me to pay for DLC I’ve already had in MCC this whole time on series X! I’ve tried to download them again and it actually wants me pay for them on Series X even tho I already own them both and I’ve been playing them this whole time! Anyone now how to get your DLC from Xbox one on to series X now?? I’m unable to play reach and ODST on series X until this gets resolved... I’m sure I don’t even have the pre order skull either now cause of this.
I wonder if this is because the MCC hasn't been optimized for that console as of yet?
I'm aware the majority of it is functional, but maybe glitches are to be expected for now.
I copied everything from my OG XB1 to an external HDD before setting up the Series X. In both the transfer to the External HDD and the Series X internal SSD each DLC transferred separately and everything worked as it should.

Double check you're on the right account and if so maybe try network transfer or using an external disk?
Are you still playing MCC via game pass? If so everything should be there... But if you downloaded the game separately you will have to purchase them if you didn't purchase them before.
I copied everything from my OG XB1 to an external HDD before setting up the Series X. In both the transfer to the External HDD and the Series X internal SSD each DLC transferred separately and everything worked as it should.

Double check you're on the right account and if so maybe try network transfer or using an external disk?
How do you do a network transfer and yea I’m actually going to try to install by disc. Maybe that’s what it is
I wonder if this is because the MCC hasn't been optimized for that console as of yet?
I'm aware the majority of it is functional, but maybe glitches are to be expected for now.
Possible! If it doesn’t work after the 17th I’m going to have to figure it out how
LethalQ wrote:
Are you still playing MCC via game pass? If so everything should be there... But if you downloaded the game separately you will have to purchase them if you didn't purchase them before.
Yes I’ve been playing thru game pass. I had all the dlc and things of the sort on my original Xbox one but for some reason it’s not going into to my series x