Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

HUSKY RAID Halo 4 -- Increase Time

OP Peacemaker471

This is probably one of the most fun game modes/maps my friends and I play in Halo 4 on MCC in the Action Sack playlist. It only comes up once in every 30 games but its unreal fun.

This is the thing, its 8 minutes long only!! Medal Madness and Lightning flag go from 12-15 minutes each time. It's rare to even get one flag capture in those 8 minute. Lets get this mode EXTENDED!! 12-15 min rounds. It comes up so rarely that this mode needs to be savoured.

Anyone agree with this??
I wouldn't object as I love husky raid... I just wish it was weighted way higher as I have even given up searching action sack in H4 as it seems it never came up.
100%!!! Comes up way to rarely. Must be weighted higher. 343 take note!! Please
Wasn't a huge fan of H4 multiplayer but I must admit Husky Raid is something it got very right.
LethalQ wrote:
I wouldn't object as I love husky raid... I just wish it was weighted way higher as I have even given up searching action sack in H4 as it seems it never came up.
Yeah, I really hope certain game modes become permanent. Husky raid and Fiesta are some of my favorites, I would love it if they became permanant.
I also kind of wish they would increase the respawn timer a little bit. Getting the flag is straight-up impossible when the enemies you kill respawn basically instantly.
Husky Raid is just about the best gamemode in Halo 4 Action Sack, so it should definitely be prioritized over the other modes. I would love it if Husky Raid were to become one of the main rotational playlists, instead of, say, the unbelievably boring Shotty Snipers.
I agree on all accounts for husky raid. My buddies and I would play every weekend and it was the best time we've had in Halo. The mayhem and coordination is loads of fun. I hope 343 will make this a standalone mode again but I don't think that will happen until Halo Infinite. A lot of the community has been asking for this for over a year without a response
I imagine that you’ll see it a helluva lot more when the customs browser comes out....