1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
I didn't ride the hype train to Destiny. I got it at launch, but I wasn't that excited about it. Yet I was still super disappointed. It hit pretty low.

Spoiler:
Show

^hype train

*Claps slowly*
Bravo, my friend... brav-oh! But do really think that the playable characters get all the love...? I mean, the Brutes are actually decent rappers themselves...

Spoiler:
Show
(But yours was much better.)
The thing is, 343i is showing us all real content. Destiny's hype was all about the concept. We already know Halo's concept and we love it.
I didn't ride the hype train to Destiny. I got it at launch, but I wasn't that excited about it. Yet I was still super disappointed. It hit pretty low.

Spoiler:
Show

^hype train

*Claps slowly*
Bravo, my friend... brav-oh! But do really think that the playable characters get all the love...? I mean, the Brutes are actually decent rappers themselves...

Spoiler:
Show

(But yours was much better.)
It's more of a East Coast / West Coast thing with Brute and Spartan rappers. I mean, Brutes are totally OG, but Spartans are sick, phat, dope, stupid, fresh.
Punched in and ready to go. The hype is so real!
I'm so on getting on this train!
Nostalgia train?
Nostalgia train?
It's not just nostalgia once you take a peek at the insane new Forge for H2A http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/28/see-forge-in-halo-2-anniversary-halo-the-master-chief-collection-ign-first

Seriosuly that bit with the hornet was just... I couldn't keep myself from moaning about it not being Novemeber.

Spoiler:
Show
Does this train have Cryo chambers? I don't want to have to wait any longer...
Sylxeria wrote:
Nostalgia train?

It's not just nostalgia once you take a peek at the insane new Forge for H2A http://www.ign.com/articles/2014/10/28/see-forge-in-halo-2-anniversary-halo-the-master-chief-collection-ign-first

Seriosuly that bit with the hornet was just... I couldn't keep myself from moaning about it not being Novemeber.

Spoiler:
Show

That part of the video caused some significant feelings to occur between my legs... I can't wait to get my hands on this
Wooooooo!!
Titanfall... Destiny.... The trains have crashed. But this train is GOING TO THE STATION
Titanfall... Destiny.... The trains have crashed. But this train is GOING TO THE STATION
100% agree with this!
TheOdd101 wrote:
Does this train have Cryo chambers? I don't want to have to wait any longer...
nope, and its going very slow,.
HYPE!!!!!! The Days are slowly Dragging by. Looking forward to seeing what they show today.
the hype is real
the hype is too real
I'm stoked for the game. Even if there was no hype Id still be stoked.
I can literally TASTE the hype!
This seems appropriate
OT:Yea i'm pretty hyped.
I can't wait
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2