Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

I am Going to Say This Once and Never Again!

OP Whimsical DE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
We need to see how we unlocked our nameplates/items!

300 400 300 people have asked for this.
I agree. i get confused so many times
Agreed
Finally someone says it!
We need to see how we unlocked our nameplates/items!

300 400 300 people have asked for this.
A little quality of life thing that would be cool.
I would love this. I often forget what cool thing I had to do to unlock a given nameplate and it would be much more convenient to see it in game than having to google it.
Agreed. I forgot how I unlocked 99% of what I have
Thanks for the amount of sheer agreement, so many people have asked for this and yet we've received nothing in return, not even a response. Just quote it and fire it in 343i's direction!
You could always make a new gamertag and check the locked nameplates. I know it's not a solution but it would give you a good idea on how you unlocked them. At least I think it tells you how to unlock them before they are unlocked. Ive had them all unlocked for years.
I’d like to see that. Then I know what each means! Lol.
This would be great.
So much so yes. Would be amazing! I unlocked some of the stuff 4 years ago and have no idea how I got it.
Mr Vacha wrote:
You could always make a new gamertag and check the locked nameplates. I know it's not a solution but it would give you a good idea on how you unlocked them. At least I think it tells you how to unlock them before they are unlocked. Ive had them all unlocked for years.
That is a great alternative, but I'm sure we all have a way around. It shouldn't be such a hassle to see how we unlocked our profile pictures and items. This would be a small but useful feature. Actually, I'm really confused why this wasn't there upon initial release.
I don't care. I do a thing and get a nameplate.
OmiGoRE wrote:
You are a simple man.
OmiGoRE wrote:
You are a simple man.
Thank you. <3
Yeah it would be nice for that to stay on screen rather than take it away after you did it.
See, that'd be perfect. I unlock backgrounds and stuff like that for MCC, working on Legend achievement currently too, so It'd be nice to know what I did to unlock what I got.
This post has been edited by a moderator. Please refrain from making non-constructive posts.
*Original post. Click at your own discretion.
Spoiler:
Show
I'd also like to see how each nameplate was unlocked.

Although making your own thread with such an obnoxious title instead of posting your feedback in the appropriate thread probably isn't helping to make that change happen.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2