Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection (Xbox)

I am Going to Say This Once and Never Again!

OP Whimsical DE

1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
The title is a little cheeky, yes.

And there are official feedback threads, where these suggestions should also be made.

But I do think there is value in having a separate thread for topics that many people have an opinion about. It allows for better discussion.
The title is barely obnoxious and as I said many people have posted this in the feedback threads and nothing has been done. I am just uniting the community so there is a possible chance. AshamanND well said.
I'd also like to see how each nameplate was unlocked.

Although making your own thread with such an obnoxious title instead of posting your feedback in the appropriate thread probably isn't helping to make that change happen.
The title is barely obnoxious and as I said many people have posted this in the feedback threads and nothing has been done.
That doesn't mean it hasn't been logged or it won't be actioned on at some point. It's not always possible to address everything that gets posted
stckrboy wrote:
The title is barely obnoxious and as I said many people have posted this in the feedback threads and nothing has been done.
That doesn't mean it hasn't been logged or it won't be actioned on at some point. It's not always possible to address everything that gets posted
stckrboy I'm entirely aware of that and have mentioned that through the entire post! So many people have mentioned this, that it has become nearly impossible for you guys to miss. Now since you have seen it I'd appreciate it if you could mention this to the development team. Respect to you.
I don't have any closer reach to the dev team than you guys I'm afraid
stckrboy wrote:
That's a bummer, thanks for replying though! :)
stckrboy wrote:
While it would be a cool thing to have, there are more pressing things to be fixed or adjusted beforehand. Also you and everyone that cares about nameplates will know and remember the hard to get one's.
stckrboy wrote:
While it would be a cool thing to have, there are more pressing things to be fixed or adjusted beforehand. Also you and everyone that cares about nameplates will know and remember the hard to get one's.
That's not necessarily true, I have requested smaller issues to be fixed and they have fixed them. There are ways of resolving this minor problem, such as simply remembering but that doesn't mean anything. The point is, this is a nuisance and we want this feature added to make MCC better this is our feedback, don't devalue it. 343i wants feedback even about the minor things.
stckrboy wrote:
That's not necessarily true, I have requested smaller issues to be fixed and they have fixed them. There are ways of resolving this minor problem, such as simply remembering but that doesn't mean anything. The point is, this is a nuisance and we want this feature added to make MCC better this is our feedback, don't devalue it. 343i wants feedback even about the minor things.
Again, there are many more issues that have to be addressed gameplay wise then a simple cosmetic item. Here are the nameplates that are worth mentioning in MCC silver , gold and platinum for each game and the LASO skulls. The people that actually care about this are .001 of the MCC population. You have to realize a nameplate is just that. This is coming from someone who has 2000 plus hours into the game. I've seen Platinum Laso's that are terrible.
stckrboy wrote:
Again, there are many more issues that have to be addressed gameplay wise then a simple cosmetic item. Here are the nameplates that are worth mentioning in MCC silver , gold and platinum for each game and the LASO skulls. The people that actually care about this are .001 of the MCC population. You have to realize a nameplate is just that. This is coming from someone who has 2000 plus hours into the game. I've seen Platinum Laso's that are terrible.
How does this have to do with how nameplates look? I agree they look pretty bland, I made a suggestion on it. And as for your great and completely made up statistic, it makes you look silly, and as we all know proves nothing. The MCC population is already small and I see users who comment about these details all the time, more than 50% of the population has requested this on Halowaypoint, compared to your '0.001%'.
stckrboy wrote:
How does this have to do with how nameplates look? I agree they look pretty bland, I made a suggestion on it. And as for your great and completely made up statistic, it makes you look silly, and as we all know proves nothing. The MCC population is already small and I see users who comment about these details all the time, more than 50% of the population has requested this on Halowaypoint, compared to your '0.001%'.
Please show me all the threads that request showing the requirements to unlock a nameplate after unlocking it. Your the first and only person I've seen requesting this. There is far more pressing issues to fix in the MCC then a nameplate, and how do you know it would be an easy fix? There's plenty of X's and O's. Hey let's have 343 fix nameplates instead of making the games be as close as possible to their original release.
ALL Name plates unlocked for me...you sure your playing the game right?
ALL Name plates unlocked for me...you sure your playing the game right?
What?
Quote:
Please show me all the threads that request showing the requirements to unlock a nameplate after unlocking it. Your the first and only person I've seen requesting this. There is far more pressing issues to fix in the MCC then a nameplate, and how do you know it would be an easy fix? There's plenty of X's and O's. Hey let's have 343 fix nameplates instead of making the games be as close as possible to their original release.
When did I say it was easy to fix? 343i has a development team working on this game and they said they want to hear even our slightest issues. The thread is called feedback for a reason. Go on the feedback threads scroll through and you will see these requests, there are YouTube videos on this as well. 343i is not releasing this game again what do you mean? As I said don't discredit other people's feedback, I have seen more insignificant things that are still important to us and how is listening to what people want going to make the game worse?
Ok guys, I for one think you both made you points.

Whimsical, I think it is a cool idea, and something that would be a nice feature.
I think what Chief meant is that 343 is trying to make the games as close to their original x360 release as possible. You gotta admit that while this would be a nice feature, its probably lower on the priority list than say, making crashes stop and getting the matchmaking working for everyone.

Chief, I agree that there are other things that are more important to fix first. You made your point about that, and I agree with you - but can't you just let a guy have a dream?
We are aware that this is something people have requested. Currently not prioritized to my knowledge.
Agreed. I forgot how I unlocked 99% of what I have
Same.

Also it would be nice for people to know how to unlock a lot of the newer nameplates that 343i added.
Postums wrote:
We are aware that this is something people have requested. Currently not prioritized to my knowledge.
Thanks glad to see confirmation that the team at 343i is aware of this. Also I have said before, Halowaypoint needs to be encouraging quality over quantity, the ranking system does the opposite. Anyway, before you guys had a thank you list on the patch notes. Could you guys please add a nameplate? It would really encourage people to post genuine issues.

Please hear me loud and clear soldier.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2