Skip to main content

Forums / Games / Halo: The Master Chief Collection

[Locked] I can't find a single game!

OP DefiantChipDip

I've been looking for matches on MCC for like 20 minutes and it says found players but just goes back to searching. I've already uninstalled and installed the game hoping it would fix it but it didn't. Any suggestions?
Does it quickly say "Failed to Connect"? I think re-installing is excessive. When that happens and you can't find a game a hard reset usually fixes it. (Hold your xbox power button down for 10 seconds)

I read in another thread that people who have joined the xbox preview program also can't find games. Your best bet is to search for Big Team Battle games or team slayer as they're probably the most populated playlists.
I've been looking for matches on MCC for like 20 minutes and it says found players but just goes back to searching. I've already uninstalled and installed the game hoping it would fix it but it didn't. Any suggestions?
Are you testing the new Xbox Dashboard by any chance? The Xbox team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. This is affecting a few games as well.
Are you testing the new Xbox Dashboard by any chance? The Xbox team is aware of the issue and is working on a fix. This is affecting a few games as well.
Oh yup I'm part of it I just read the what they posted.
Closing in favor of the topic that is being tracked in support