1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2
Amen brother.
You don't hate Halo 3; you hate the fact that you're forced to play it when you don't want to.
I was going to say the same thing. You don't buy a collection just to play one game. When you search in a cross-game playlist, you should be able to expect VARIETY.

Another thing that would've made me enjoy H3 slightly more in the 3+ years I've owned the MCC is if H3 wasn't the ONLY GAME that didn't contain the medals necessary for completing certain achievements. H3 has NO KOTH medals, Barely ANY CTF medals, NO grenade medals, legendary medals that DON'T register, and isn't H2A, which means NO progress on splatters OR environmentalists.

In a gamer's eyes, it's not a bad game, but in a completionist's eyes, it's the worst of the bunch. H3 is like the goalie in soccer, always getting in the way of making any progress in the game. That, personally, is what made ME despise it.
You're not the first one to point out that Halo 3 seems to be overplayed in MCC
Fear not, my friend. Once the new MCC update arrives sometime this Summer/Fall, each game will have its own separate set of playlists. You won't have to play Halo 3 ever again.
I can think of 15 maps across the entire Halo franchise that are 1000x worse than Longshore, which is a great map actually.
Name them.
Halo 3 is great......Campaign wise.

The MP, however, is the worst in the entire franchise.
You don't hate Halo 3; you hate the fact that you're forced to play it when you don't want to.
I was going to say the same thing. You don't buy a collection just to play one game. When you search in a cross-game playlist, you should be able to expect VARIETY.

Another thing that would've made me enjoy H3 slightly more in the 3+ years I've owned the MCC is if H3 wasn't the ONLY GAME that didn't contain the medals necessary for completing certain achievements. H3 has NO KOTH medals, Barely ANY CTF medals, NO grenade medals, legendary medals that DON'T register, and isn't H2A, which means NO progress on splatters OR environmentalists.

In a gamer's eyes, it's not a bad game, but in a completionist's eyes, it's the worst of the bunch. H3 is like the goalie in soccer, always getting in the way of making any progress in the game. That, personally, is what made ME despise it.
Agreed,if the legendary medals counted toward the achievement then I would almost have it by now,but for some reason they won't count them

...halo 4 would like a word with you

...halo 4 would like a word with you
Nope, Halo 4 in the MCC is actually really fun. No kill streaks, fair starts, and high quality maps make me prefer it over Halo 3. Halo 4 on the MCC is an entirely different game from the OG Halo 4...
Halo 3 feels like a slow, broken version of halo 2.

I hope they can change things in MCC so that the maps are chosen for you. Then there would be good variety. I agree with everyone saying it just gets too repetitive when people vote for the same maps in team slayer or Btb. . Just because halo 3 is most popular doesn't mean it's the best. I put that popularity down to huge marketing and the appeal of the new console at the time. I actually think it's the weakest in the whole series (followed by Reach or H4) and for me marked a decline in the quality of Bungie games... I hate to say it, but similarly, I think Halo reach multiplayer also felt a bit broken too, but I enjoyed the campaign prob more than halo 3.

Br starts all the time gets pretty boring fast, and the gun doesn't work as well as it d id in H2. Bogus hit detection indeed. You rarely seem to find the carbine as an alternative. Dual wielding seems pretty pointless in this game compared with H2. I agree, the pistol is pretty pointless also.

Anyway. nothing more frustrating than people voting for last resort instead of h2a Zanzibar. Or earlier people voting for that dull brown map for H3 instead of Halo CE sidewinder COME ON.
Correction: You hate the fact that you're forced to play it.
Yeah Halo 3 stinks compared to Halo 2 or CE. It's the most popular one simply because a lot more people had 360's compared to the original Xbox.

I hope they can change things in MCC so that the maps are chosen for you. Then there would be good variety. I agree with everyone saying it just gets too repetitive when people vote for the same maps in team slayer or Btb. . Just because halo 3 is most popular doesn't mean it's the best. I put that popularity down to huge marketing and the appeal of the new console at the time. I actually think it's the weakest in the whole series (followed by Reach or H4) and for me marked a decline in the quality of Bungie games... I hate to say it, but similarly, I think Halo reach multiplayer also felt a bit broken too, but I enjoyed the campaign prob more than halo 3.

Br starts all the time gets pretty boring fast, and the gun doesn't work as well as it d id in H2. Bogus hit detection indeed. You rarely seem to find the carbine as an alternative. Dual wielding seems pretty pointless in this game compared with H2. I agree, the pistol is pretty pointless also.

Anyway. nothing more frustrating than people voting for last resort instead of h2a Zanzibar. Or earlier people voting for that dull brown map for H3 instead of Halo CE sidewinder COME ON.
Yes, people have complained that the maps in Halo 5 don't work because sprint forces them to be over sized, the issue I face though is all the Halo 3 maps feel like the same size as Halo 2 maps. That on it's own would be fine, but there is no way you could tell me that Halo 3 movement isn't slower than Halo 2.

Yes, people have complained that the maps in Halo 5 don't work because sprint forces them to be over sized, the issue I face though is all the Halo 3 maps feel like the same size as Halo 2 maps. That on it's own would be fine, but there is no way you could tell me that Halo 3 movement isn't slower than Halo 2.
I guess I just meant the combat encounters feel slower in pace overall, probably because the BR is less reliable and takes longer to kill.

Yeah I do think for halo 6 they should definitely be looking at bigger multiplayer maps in general. I feel they underestimated how much people would sprint.
  1. 1
  2. ...
  3. ...
  4. 2