Not sure if it's like that in every playlist and custom game, but I just wrapped up a game and noticed that. Pretty laughable to say the least.
Haha, yeah, pretty stupid mistake :p
343i is having some rather major issues with this at the moment so it'd be better to fix them first but good find haha
This is why we need betas... so glad they have finally got a brain and done one for H5... its disgraceful, really is
This is why we need betas... so glad they have finally got a brain and done one for H5... its disgraceful, really is
As much as I can understand this, I don't really think there was a conceivable way to have a beta for this game considering the sheer scale and precedent of it. If there were, you can bet it would have been another huge download for people wanting to test it.
Don't worry, I got 1th place and won 'team' BRs.
Oh Maybe won team BRs
Well, I did carry I suppose ...
GG 343
Add Mr Vitorino if anyone wants to play customs until matchmaking isnt broke. Just tryna play some halo slayer BR's or something
psh i cant even find a game lol
Yeah there's a lot of dings that I hope get fixed with with updates much smaller that 15 gigs! I have to say that although getting a game last night was a total pain in the -Yoink-, when I did get a game, it was the most fun I've had gaming in a longtime! I've been playing Battlefield ,Destiny and the COD: AW, but damn there's just something about Halo... it's fun!
I wouldn't even fix that, let it go down in Halo history.
stckrboy wrote:

As much as I can understand this, I don't really think there was a conceivable way to have a beta for this game considering the sheer scale and precedent of it. If there were, you can bet it would have been another huge download for people wanting to test it.
That is a fair point :/ even just a couple of maps from H2A though i woulda been happy with, it woulda gotten rid of a couple of bugs im sure, and there wouldnt be any 1th.. i mean thats just embarrassing
1th place? 343 must have hired Mike Tyson.
Whath's wrong with 1th plaith?

Better than 2th plaith
''1th'' place is now a -Yoinking!- player ID nameplate lol
''1th'' place is now a -Yoinking!- player ID nameplate lol
yeah ive been seeing them recently lel