So, tomorrow is the day Reach falls... again.

What is the first thing you will be doing? Experience the fall of Reach again? Multiplayer matchmaking? Play some good ol' Firefight? Or maybe check out all the new Forge items and start building maps?
I will be going nuts in the FORGE!!!! I will be bringing all of my Halo 2 Anniversary custom maps to Halo Reach! I also just completed my latest Halo 2A map (Santa's Naughty List), it is a Christmas theme infection map that has a ski resort with waste deep snow. This map was built in the out of bounds area on Awash and looks absolutely amazing! The players start off in the hotel lobby and have to search room by room for the console that opens the doors to get outside of the hotel resort. Once outside the players get on the ski lift that delivers them to the opposite side of the map, where they can gear up on warthogs and drive to a safe haven that's protected by a scorpion tank. Meanwhile the infected Santa spawns on the hotel roof with his sled and reindeer made of fusion coils and folding chairs. Santa enters the hotel by jumping down the chimney. The infected Santa will turn the players into green elves if the get too close.
I am more than ready. I absolutely love Reach especially Invasion.
I'm going to be playing Invasion non stop for roughly 48 hours. I'm only going to touch campaign when I get to the point where I'm happy with my armour. If I don't survive my invasion session tell Kat she's my waifu
Nice Emile reference. I'm going for all Easter Eggs achievements!
x N7 117 x wrote:
So, tomorrow is the day Reach falls... again.

What is the first thing you will be doing? Experience the fall of Reach again? Multiplayer matchmaking? Play some good ol' Firefight? Or maybe check out all the new Forge items and start building maps?
Campaign for me.
Same especially the Pelican and Phantom.
That's what I'm going to do as well. I'm going to try and not use the internet for help. See if I can go off by memory 😁
I cannot wait until tomorrow. I'm probably going to to play the campaign first and then move on to firefight. Tomorrows work day is going to drag on so bad.
x N7 117 x wrote:
That's what I'm going to do as well. I'm going to try and not use the internet for help. See if I can go off by memory 😁
Yeah I want to try that too, specially with the disco one :)
I'll do multiplayer first since it's free.
I hope the launch is good and my fingers are crossed for it to be a smooth launch. So happy to see hype again for Halo.
Hop in a Warthog with some randoms. It's always an adventure!
I hope the launch is good and my fingers are crossed for it to be a smooth launch. So happy to see hype again for Halo.
I think we are all hoping for the best here. Really excited for this.
Ill most likely get started on some LASO action.
im gonna play some Firefight and start grinding for the legendary Haunted helmet :D
If I get it I will do the campaign. Not gonna pre order. Will wait and see how the release goes.
im gonna play some Firefight and start grinding for the legendary Haunted helmet :D
Yep definitely want to get my haunted helmet back on my head asap, with blue flames this time too :D
SIR! I'LL STAY! I HAVE THE GUN! Good luck...
I gotta wait till Christmas :(( not home till then...arrrgh